2013 Toyota Camry

Available in 6 styles:  2013 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Hard, loud and misery

by Camry driver 15 from Florida | July 28, 2016

So, Camry is reliable aaaannnd that's it. The seats are stupid hard. Cabin noise is lack luster. Radio, no substantial sound, reminds me of an 80s car sound. I'm not an older person, I just have decided that for me the reliably factor doesn't sell the lack of basically EVERYTHING else. It is a boring, hard and loud, uncomfortable pile of reliable. I have a nice one with a v6 ... Still... I think I made a mistake

Our 2005 was better

by commuter mom from Greenville, SC | July 11, 2016

We bought our 2013 new after excellent service from our 2005 Camry. The gas mileage is excellent and overall the car handles well. There are 3 worrying things that have come up. We had to replace both cam shafts under warranty due to excessive noise upon starting the car. Hardly confidence inspiring. Second, the seats are miserable. They stain very easily, are too light in color and most important are simply uncomfortable. The 2005 seats are superior. Lastly, there is a moldy smell from the A/C that started within 3 months of owning this car. We are not smokers. Toyota was worthless in resolving this issue. More attention needs to be given to comfort and usability, and less to childish "sportiness" and electronic toys.

great experince

by economy car from denver co | June 26, 2016

went looking for a great deal on a used car and found one. We worked with John Saldivar and he was great. would recommend him and Mountain States Toyota to anyone looking for a great deal.

Most uncomfortable seats

by Unhappy Camry driver from California | June 2, 2016

My Camry seats are giving me back and neck pain .Please don't buy Camry if you don't want to have back or neck pain .I am looking for a solution,I take it to the dealer and they said is normal, they show me another Camry ,and what I saw is a cushion in the seat that let me know this person may have the same problem that mee .I have to buy cushions to put it on top of the seats but is not helpin too much .I only drive 30 or 60 minutes and my back is killing me.

Good car for most of people

by Lee Nguyen from Atlanta, GA | April 9, 2016

So I bought this I4 Camry SE brand new since May 2013, and I have been putting 45k miles on it. Well, it's Toyota Camry, so the reliable has nothing to complaint. It never let me down since the first day, and even with 45k miles after 3 years; it's still running like champ. If anyone is looking for a Camry, I suggest you to go with the SE V6 or I4 if you want good miles on gas (well, the V6 only 2 miles lower, so V6 is a better choice) because it has a really nice performance and good acceleration, too. So far, I really like the interior design as well as the exterior design. However, the I4 is only good for local driving because it's really slow on the highway or a long road trip. My Camry is getting around 26.5 MPG, and I drive it REALLY hard with the paddle shifts. The driver seat is so uncomfortable for me even after 3 years. I was like "For real?" Even after 3 years, I still can't find a sweet pot on it, and it hurts my back so much on long trips. I REALLY hate this. I am thinking to buy something to put on the seat to make myself feels a little bit better. If I ever buy a Camry again, I will buy a V6 for sure. Believe me, the V6 is a really better choice for money value and performance.

my daily ride

by nelson from fort myers ,fl | March 19, 2016

i got my 2013 camry brand new and so far is doing well, it has 51000 miles and just put new tires and battery, i use it every day and never had problems,is not a luxury car, but it does the job.the only complaint i have is the seats are not confortable for long rides, but for daily use is perfect

Toyota Reliability & Value are the Strong Points

by Import Jockey from New England, USA | December 12, 2015

After 2.5-wks renting a 2013 Camry LE with moonroof I was glad to return it due to the lack of comfort. The car performed as a basic family sedan that needs interior quality updates. My wife & I both had difficulty finding a comfortable driving position. We logged about 1100 miles in 18-days and avg'd about 33 mpg hwy & 24 city. The car had just 17 miles on odometer when we picked it up, so I feel we were the 1st renters. If we were to ever consider the Camry, it would have to be the XLE as I would hope that it would have higher quality seats & more upscale interior materials. Toyota reliability & value are this cars strong points. I would rent again if I could be sure I was getting the XLE, if not I would seek the Avalon XLE as its suppose to be near Lexus quality at Toyota prices.! Wewere so happy to get in our 2013 Accord EX sdn when returning home!

Used to be Toyota Fan

by tjbam from St. Louis, MO | December 5, 2015

Bought a used 2013 Toyota Camry SE with just under 40k miles in August 2015. In December 2015 with just over 40k miles car would not go in reverse and would shift "hard." Took it back to dealership where I was told transmission "failed miserably" (Toyota's technician's words). They now must replace the entire transmission thankfully under warranty. I have always been a huge fan of Toyota cars but I have to say this has changed my opinion. Buyer beware.

Love my Camry

by Camry driver from Orlando, FL | June 1, 2015

We got our 2013 Camry about a year ago and love it... contrary to some of the other reviews on here, it's by far the most comfortable car we've owned. There are a couple of quirks that I found but they are minor - there are no trash compartments/ash trays and it took us literally 6 months to figure out where the trunk key hole was (it's hidden under the panel). But overall, it's the same smooth, reliable, powerful ride we love in a Camry.

Most uncomfortable car !

by Car Enthusiast from Louisiana | May 18, 2015

I bought a 2013 Camry XLE in Nov 2014. IT is the most uncomfortable car I have ever owned. IT was to the point where the car was completely undriveable due to the discomfort. I have had Fords, and a Toyota Corolla over the years, but this car is by far the most uncomfortable car I have ever had ! I had no problems before this car, but this car contributed to back pain and spasms. I decided to trade it in for a '15 Honda Accord. It is the best decision I have ever made. I will NEVER buy another Toyota!