2014 Toyota Camry

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great Dealer and Sales Person

by Car number 2 from Gonzales, La | November 28, 2014

Mr. Al Selders of Price LeBlanc Toyota Did an excellent job of putting me in my first car about 2 months later I had a accident and needed another so they work it out that I could get car number 2. I'm happy with this company

The oddest shift patterns ever

by Arrdee from Lakewood CO | November 20, 2014

After driving my 2014 XLE for a few weeks I noticed that when accelerating occasionally the car would rev up and jump to 1st gear creating a loud racing sound. It does it under certain conditions like going up a slight incline or when trying to pass another car, etc.. I can't trust putting an insurance monitor on the car as it would appear that I am racing when I am not. Took it to the dealership and met a Toyota field engineer that took readings off of the car while I got it to perform its oddities. Very frustrating. One of the technicians told me hears about it all of the time. waiting to see how they respond.

I absolutely love my car!

by AJ from Newton, NJ | November 11, 2014

I love my new car! It is exceptionally comfortable, with all the additional leg room that it in it. The new features completely surpassed my expections by far!

first import

by charger lover from daytona beach florida | November 11, 2014

went for test drive was impressed with the power for a 4cyl. comfortable interior. good accessory package..nice wheels great overall. no complaints so far. dealer was super to work with no pressure selling. overall EXCELLENT

great car

by tdd from ct | November 4, 2014

love my new car. many extras very comfortable car the seats mold into your body. I can now ride more than 1hour without getting out and walking.

Great Car

by wjd from Garland, TX | October 22, 2014

Great car! Very comfortable and love all of the new features. Also had a great experience working with salesman, Jerrod Hudson, at Toyota of Grapevine.

Really like my new car

by "Toyota lover" from Chesterfield, MO | October 9, 2014

This is the 4th Toyota I have owned. The first was a Cressida and the last two were Avalons. They were "right" for the time in my life that I owned them. Now that I am older I wanted a sporty car that would be easy to drive, easy to park and not so big.

Buying a car made easy

by The Browns from Milford, PA - About 45 minutes away | October 1, 2014

After owning an '02 Camry for 12 years we figured that another Camry should be an easy call. It was, and the decision was comfirmed by the excellent rapport we had with our sales rep, John DeCicco, at Toyota World of Newton (NJ). John was very knowledgable about all the cars we looked at and about the whole process of buying or leasing. Our questions were answered promptly and completely, and our confidence level in him and his organization was extremely high. John's low pressure/high ability level made the entire process of buying this vehicle a PLEASURE.

I'm sold on Toyota

by Stylish Senior from Cedar Hills, UT | September 11, 2014

We obtained a previously owned 2014 Toyota Camry SLE with sun roof that is totally loaded with only 12,000 miles. It drives and handles very smoothly, gets reasonable gas mileage, has ample trunk space, and easily seats five adults.

most reliable car I've owned

by style and comfort from Jonesboro GA | September 9, 2014

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my Toyota Camry at Toyota South of Morrow GA dealership. The sales rep, Anthony Sinclair was extremely helpful and went out of his way to ensure that I got the car I wanted with all the specifications I needed. His explanation and demonstrations, test drive, all played a great part in my decision. I must say I am extremely satisfied with my decision to purchase a Toyota Camry.