2014 Toyota Camry

Starting MSRP

Overall

I'm sold on Toyota

by Stylish Senior from Cedar Hills, UT | September 11, 2014

We obtained a previously owned 2014 Toyota Camry SLE with sun roof that is totally loaded with only 12,000 miles. It drives and handles very smoothly, gets reasonable gas mileage, has ample trunk space, and easily seats five adults.

most reliable car I've owned

by style and comfort from Jonesboro GA | September 9, 2014

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my Toyota Camry at Toyota South of Morrow GA dealership. The sales rep, Anthony Sinclair was extremely helpful and went out of his way to ensure that I got the car I wanted with all the specifications I needed. His explanation and demonstrations, test drive, all played a great part in my decision. I must say I am extremely satisfied with my decision to purchase a Toyota Camry.

A very reliable automobile

by Old Reliable from Hot Springs Village , Arkansas | September 5, 2014

This car is the third Toyota that we have owned. We are very pleased with the performance and reliability of the car. We have a 2000 Toyota Siena van and the Camry in the garage at the present time. A new Toyota Camry is in the near future for us.

LOVE MY CAMRY

by TOYOTA GIRL from N.H. | September 4, 2014

I bought my 2014.5 Camry from Irwin Toyota in Laconia NH and my sales person was Gene Meier. I have to say I LOVE LOVE IT. This is my 2nd car I bought from Gene and the last One I bought was a Corolla and lasted me 10 years. Im super excited that Gene helped me move on up to the next level and get Ike into the Camry for the price I could afford. I'm impress with the amout of lef room for passengers and my 4 year old that is in a car seat. I really had a great run with my Corolla and it was still going strong at 170,000. I am hoping that the Camry does the same for me. If I could change anything, it would be the warrenty plan of only 3 years/36 thousand. It makes me nervous declining all the other warrenty plans that's they offer. (It just doesn't fit into the budget) Thanks Gene for all your help..

I would not ever buy any other model car but canry

by mid size car lover from ft.Myers Fla | August 29, 2014

I already own a older model Camry and I love it. It has been one of the best cars I have ever had.So when it came time to buy a new car to me it was a no brainer.my choice was a Camry. Iam sure that if I had to do it all again tomorrow my choice would be the same. I can honestly say that I love it.

Good Ride

by Gadget Person from Grand Prairie, TX | August 28, 2014

I have driven this car for a few days and I love the way it rides. It handles very well. I bought it for and, love the back-up camera.

most beautiful car I've ever owned

by old lady with a new car from Middletown, RI | August 27, 2014

I love my new Camry! I've named it the Black Beauty. Just being surrounded with the new car smell and the purr of the engine is fantastic. I did my homework and I knew the Camry was highly rated in every category. I love this car!!!

made the most sense

by car lover from fl. | August 25, 2014

I purchased this car based on how many air bags and the reliability, not the styling. It also fit into my budget. There were other cars that were better styled inside and out with longer warranties, but no track record long enough or as good as crash tests as the camry. The interiors are really badly styled unless you add leather and still it is lack luster at best. The back up camera and Bluetooth were standard and that was nice. The seat bottom is too short, it hits mid thigh, I am a female, so I can not imagine how a tall male would would be comfortable.

Best All-Around Car on the Market

by Car King Guru from Saint louis,MO | August 21, 2014

The Camry is by far the best car on the road today hands down. I have drove a bunch of other cars it just couldn't compare to the experience I got driving a Camry at Clay Cooley. The drive was to die for and the wheel was more than a experience it was almost seeing into the near future from years to come. I would really recommend you purchase or just test drive a Camry before you make any major decisions on a Car.

Impressive

by Happy Shopper from Carencro la. | August 16, 2014

I bought a 2014 Toyota Camry LE from Hampton Toyota with the awesome help of saleswoman Tosha Lantier, The car is very dependable and has all the bells and whistles that we were looking for. I would recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to definitely look at the Camry. Miss Lantier and Hampton Toyota went above and beyond my expectations.