1991 Toyota Celica

Information Coming Soon

Overall

amazing car

by celica lover from NJ | November 16, 2011

I recently totaled my '91 Celica in a horrible highway accident. Basically, I should have been killed or seriously hurt. Amazingly enough, and all thanks to my trusty Celica, my worst injury was a broken ankle. This car, at 20yrs old, SAVED MY LIFE and kept me from having any serious or permanent injuries. The car was completely flattened and I was basically fine. Also, the airbags deployed, which is great for such an old car. I am trying to get myself another Celica because I am completely in love with this car. Not only is this thing apparently very safe, it handled like a dream. My 20yr old car handled better and accelerated faster than my friends' younger and more expensive cars. The biggest repair was fixing the mount for the power-steering system. I was a bit rough on the transmission but it never seemed to be a problem. I highly recommend this car and I am definitely going to get myself another Celica.

It won't die.

by Steve from Washington, DC | March 27, 2008

The most reliable car I ever owned - yes. It has now 219,000 miles Original clutch. Its had minor repairs and a few break downs over the years - but continues to give reliable service. I plan to ride it to 250k this year. I will get a newer corolla when I decide its not reliable anymore but its cheaper to continue with this one.

Most reliable car that lasts forever

by Denise from New York, NY | May 23, 2007

I just want to share how I appreciate how long this car has lasted without any problems. It's aerodynamic style still looks good 15 years. I think the only reason I will buy a new car is to have a baby, which requires a carseat. Thus, I think a sedan is best. The only negative with this car was the backseat was not the most comfortable for passengers, windwise and roomwise. Since I usually drive alone or with a person upfront, I wasn't too bothered. I truly recommend a Toyota again!!!

does not want to stop rolling

by jeaN-marc from ottawa | December 6, 2006

the sub frame was rotted out but its got 309000km and all i did was change the oil and tires and it still runs like new one of the best cars a hade up to know.

My 15 Year old celica Convertable

by Donovan from Chattanooga TN | May 13, 2006

I got my 91 celica for 4 thousand about a year and a half ago and it olny has 118,000 miles on it, almost no major problems. The olny repare I'v had to make is a new starter. The 5sfe is a great engen. I would recomend this car to anyone who likes the most bang for you buck!

Featured Services for this Toyota Celica