1995 Toyota Celica

See Photos & Videos

Overall

94 Celica GT

by Perfectionist from Ellicott City, MD | January 31, 2012

Bought my Celica GT 5speed as a temporary second car. I fell in love with the car and decided to keep it around and spend some money bringing it up to speed. The seats were particularly impressive as I often have chronic back pains on long drives. However the seats in the Celica were superb. Also I purchased the car with 211K on the dial and everything works. Engine just needed new valve cover gasket. Fantastic car overall with excellent durability. Looks great too. Just had new paint on it since the original paint faded badly and it looks better than new cars. Absolute keeper. I love my Toyota.

95 Celica ST

by Hitman from Melbourne, FL | May 10, 2011

I have to be honest, this is my first import ever, I bought it for 2k knowing it would need some work which has now grown to engine mounts and a master cylinder all of these are not that hard to install but can be a pain to find being that most everything is discountinued, im hoping that when the new 2012 comes to the states that Toyota will get smart and start making parts again. I would so recommend this car to someone else I really do love the car and glad I bought it

Great Car, best I've ever had for dependability..

by CelicaSilly from Sandy, OR | May 23, 2010

and she is a head turner! I bought mine at @ 134K have put on 15K and haven't had ANY problems. I just change the oil and she's super responsive, starts and drives excellent! You won't go wrong on this car.

wow!!!

by basco from Ontario, Canada | October 7, 2009

I purchased this beauty from my uncle last year. He had it since it was brand new, and it still is!! I live in Canada, and I brought the car up from Florida. No rust, MINT condition. I just love it, and where ever I take it, heads turn. Not many cars in Canada that are 15 years old without rust!! It drives and handles great, only have had to do oil changes. Getting ready to store my baby for the winter. I just love my car!!

This is a real head turner. Very fast.

by Celica Club Member from Orange, Va | May 15, 2007

I bought my '95 Celica ST Automatic Sport Coupe 2D back in Sept. of 2006 and I've already put 10,000 miles on it! This car is incredibly respnsive. With the overdrive off, there is a low humming that you'll hear when you are around 55 mph, but I love that. Mine is 12 years old, yet it has 0-60 mph in 9.2 sec. and top speed of 95 mph (because I was afraid of getting a ticket) and this is from a Stock model. I can't wait to see what it can do once I tune it with aftermarket products!

Best Car Ive Ever Driven

by Spectre from Eden Prairie, MN | December 14, 2006

I just bought a used 95 Celica GT last year and in the year that I have owned it I have had no complaints about it. It has a smooth responsive ride and good looks. Mine has a manual transmission and it fires off the line from a dead stop. The interior is somewhat minimalistic, it suits me fine and the stock speakers are great even being 10 years old! I would highly recommend this car!

Featured Services for this Toyota Celica