2003 Toyota Celica

Available in 2 styles:  Celica 2dr Hatchback GTS shown

Overall

Fun to Drive & Reliable

by Northern Celica from Toronto ON | August 11, 2014

Had it 11 years now. This car is fun to drive especially in corners and winding roads. Power output has been just fine for me, but I am beginning to lust after a modern turbo screamer. It can get tiring on long trips due to engine and road noise and lack of thigh support in the drivers seat (I am 6ft -180) Reliability is 5++. Maintenance has been Lube - oil - filter - break pads and rotors. Starts well at -30 and handles very well in the snow (with snow tires). With the rear seats down, I can load it up at home depot. The double DIN sized radio can be easily replaced with a modern NAVI/phone/M3 etc unit.

The seller is a liar

by Leon from | October 13, 2013

He sold me a car claiming the car is good. Then i found the check engine light is on and will be fix over 2000 dollars.

Super awesome car

by GT Turbo from California | September 25, 2012

This car is super duper amazing, I have had my celica for about 6 months now and definitely donor regret it. I used to have a V6 coupe 4 speed with overdrive and this celica feels just as quick with it's easy to shift 5 speed manual transmission and being super light. Stock the car is awesome but the power not to much, like I said the car is pretty light and makes the car feel less sluggish. Since I have had my car, I have put all my time and most my money in to it, it was a cold air intake, custom exhaust, lowering springs, tinted windows, turbo, sway bar kit, etc etc. I'm pushing around 248 horsepower on the stock engine/internals and the car feels amazing. Definitely has good potential, stock on stock I would say go for the gts but if you plan on doing modifications to the car, hands down the GT. Either car you pick (GT or GTS) the car is amazing , the gas milage is still awesome how i have it and I definitely super highly recommend it for an affordable sport coupe.

Fast & The Furious!!

by Mannie from Atlanta, GA | September 1, 2012

I bought this car 3 months ago. It's 2003 Toyota Celica GT I have wanted it for some years now. It has a special 4 cylinder engine. Which makes it very good on gas and has 150mph on the speed meter. Also accelerate quickly from 0mph to 60mph (it's kinda hard not to speed in this car because it's so fun to drive and honestly I feel like I'm driving a big go-kart or like a NASCAR driver everytime I step in it. They don't make these beautiful machines anymore. But long story short if you want a rich 2 door sports car feel & speed. But not the big sports car price and gas. Then this is the car for you. Only bad thing I can say about this car is the comfort a little bit. But I guess that's understandable because I'm 5'11. It's more for those that's a little shorter and not too big in size. I highly recommend giving it a test drive. Thank You & God Bless!

Love It

by Clean Gt from Cleveland, OH | August 31, 2011

Im 17 and this was my first car and let me tell you, i get compliments lefts and right everywhere i go and this car turns heads like no other. I got an aftermarket bumper and aftermarket headlights with blue led lights to match the color blue of my car and they look sick. Gas mileage is awesome. Cruise control awesome. My GT is awesome period. Id love to do work on the engine but its only a 1.8 and not worth the time. Overall A+.

A reward for my hardwork

by Cruise Baby from Baltimore, MD | December 13, 2010

I have owned this great car for 8 months. I am particularly enthused by the special features; such as A/C, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Cassette Radio, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Tinted Glass, sunroof etc, etc

awesome

by celica from | September 29, 2010

Very light and maneuverable, looks cool. There's not much room in the backseat but there is plenty in the front. I'm 6'2'' and I have plenty of room in the driver's seat

by Guido from Indianola, IA | April 19, 2010

weak car weak engine.... does not have much potential.... better of with a honda k20a engine or even a b18-b16 series engine.....

I will drive it until the wheels fall off.

by Botanista from Jack, AL | May 16, 2009

My father bought a 2003 Toyota Celica for me when I was 15 as my first car, and now, 6 years later, it's still as reliable as it was the first day. Despite the inability for my boyfriend (who is 6'5", 300 lbs) to be comfortable in the passenger's seat, it's perfect. I would not recommend it for a driver over about 5'9" (I'm 5'7"). Other than the space issue on the interior, everything is amazing! And hey, the gas mileage isn't bad, either. ;)

Sports car with 28 MPG City and 35 Hwy !

by Tunner Car Enthusiast from Atlanta, GA | April 21, 2009

I have my car for over 6 years now, i never had any mechanical problem with it, not a single one. I drive it pretty hard too, shifting at 4000 rpm most of the time. The gas millage is awsome, i can go just over 400 miles per tank of gas (14 gallons) in city driving. Plus i get compliments for the looks of it all the time. LOVE IT!

Featured Services for this Toyota Celica