2003 Toyota Celica

See Photos & Videos

Overall

The seller is a liar

by Leon from | October 13, 2013

He sold me a car claiming the car is good. Then i found the check engine light is on and will be fix over 2000 dollars.

Super awesome car

by GT Turbo from California | September 25, 2012

This car is super duper amazing, I have had my celica for about 6 months now and definitely donor regret it. I used to have a V6 coupe 4 speed with overdrive and this celica feels just as quick with it's easy to shift 5 speed manual transmission and being super light. Stock the car is awesome but the power not to much, like I said the car is pretty light and makes the car feel less sluggish. Since I have had my car, I have put all my time and most my money in to it, it was a cold air intake, custom exhaust, lowering springs, tinted windows, turbo, sway bar kit, etc etc. I'm pushing around 248 horsepower on the stock engine/internals and the car feels amazing. Definitely has good potential, stock on stock I would say go for the gts but if you plan on doing modifications to the car, hands down the GT. Either car you pick (GT or GTS) the car is amazing , the gas milage is still awesome how i have it and I definitely super highly recommend it for an affordable sport coupe.

Fast & The Furious!!

by Mannie from Atlanta, GA | September 1, 2012

I bought this car 3 months ago. It's 2003 Toyota Celica GT I have wanted it for some years now. It has a special 4 cylinder engine. Which makes it very good on gas and has 150mph on the speed meter. Also accelerate quickly from 0mph to 60mph (it's kinda hard not to speed in this car because it's so fun to drive and honestly I feel like I'm driving a big go-kart or like a NASCAR driver everytime I step in it. They don't make these beautiful machines anymore. But long story short if you want a rich 2 door sports car feel & speed. But not the big sports car price and gas. Then this is the car for you. Only bad thing I can say about this car is the comfort a little bit. But I guess that's understandable because I'm 5'11. It's more for those that's a little shorter and not too big in size. I highly recommend giving it a test drive. Thank You & God Bless!

Love It

by Clean Gt from Cleveland, OH | August 31, 2011

Im 17 and this was my first car and let me tell you, i get compliments lefts and right everywhere i go and this car turns heads like no other. I got an aftermarket bumper and aftermarket headlights with blue led lights to match the color blue of my car and they look sick. Gas mileage is awesome. Cruise control awesome. My GT is awesome period. Id love to do work on the engine but its only a 1.8 and not worth the time. Overall A+.

A reward for my hardwork

by Cruise Baby from Baltimore, MD | December 13, 2010

I have owned this great car for 8 months. I am particularly enthused by the special features; such as A/C, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Cassette Radio, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Tinted Glass, sunroof etc, etc

awesome

by celica from | September 29, 2010

Very light and maneuverable, looks cool. There's not much room in the backseat but there is plenty in the front. I'm 6'2'' and I have plenty of room in the driver's seat

by Guido from Indianola, IA | April 19, 2010

weak car weak engine.... does not have much potential.... better of with a honda k20a engine or even a b18-b16 series engine.....

I will drive it until the wheels fall off.

by Botanista from Jack, AL | May 16, 2009

My father bought a 2003 Toyota Celica for me when I was 15 as my first car, and now, 6 years later, it's still as reliable as it was the first day. Despite the inability for my boyfriend (who is 6'5", 300 lbs) to be comfortable in the passenger's seat, it's perfect. I would not recommend it for a driver over about 5'9" (I'm 5'7"). Other than the space issue on the interior, everything is amazing! And hey, the gas mileage isn't bad, either. ;)

Sports car with 28 MPG City and 35 Hwy !

by Tunner Car Enthusiast from Atlanta, GA | April 21, 2009

I have my car for over 6 years now, i never had any mechanical problem with it, not a single one. I drive it pretty hard too, shifting at 4000 rpm most of the time. The gas millage is awsome, i can go just over 400 miles per tank of gas (14 gallons) in city driving. Plus i get compliments for the looks of it all the time. LOVE IT!

Review of Used Car "Initial Qulity"

by New Toyota Owner from Scottsdale, AZ | December 16, 2008

I just bought my car this week. So far, I am very happy with my purchase. I am learning where things are as I have gone from Honda/Acura products to Toyota and they are NOT in the same places. The car is lower than I would like it to be and makes it feel a bit less stable than my Acura Integra felt. However, it is stylish as could be and has so many features that I am happy to have. I also feel that this is a quality made car that will hopefully last long enough for them to make the next generation Celicas so I can buy another one - NEW this time! Becoming a Toyota fan, for sure. The trunk is huge and for one or two people the inside feels spacious. Not sure about 3-4, as the rear seat is really for those either without legs-or with child sized ones. I like that the lights come on automatically and run during the day as I live near crazy drivers who ignore those not in an SUV. I feel safer! The JBL speakers are out of control (in a good way!) I feel like I am inside the music-great sound. The 5 speed works nicely, although it is a bit hard to get it into R--but I have driven an automatic for about 4-5 yrs. now-so it might just be me. The car is really a dream in most respects and I am VERY glad I bought it!

Featured Services for this Toyota Celica