2004 Toyota Celica

Available in 2 styles:  2004 Toyota Celica 2dr Hatchback shown

Overall

Very Reliable

by Toyota Convert from Knoxville, TN | September 20, 2012

This car is a blast! Sleek, sexy and a head turner. My only complaint is the limited visibility because of small windows and tiny side mirrors. I am sad that Toyota decided to stop the production of this wonderful car. Toyota replaced it with Scion FRS which is quite expensive. Hopefully, the Toyota executives will change their minds and resume the production of Celica's.

Toyota Celica

by d3ik3n from Putnam, CT | September 4, 2012

I bought my celica used from a dealer about 2 months ago. So far so good. I like driving it and love it when people compliment on it. I spent alot of time looking for a used car and glad I waited until this came along. This is the first car that I have purchased from a dealer. Its a toyota so Im confident that it will last me a long time.

college student

by js from Eastchester, NY | October 26, 2010

this car is clean as a whistle. rides great and warranty is a plus. low mileage. mint condition. who ever wrote negative reviews must be nuts. it was the best celica that I have seen so far. It is my dream car. I cannot afford it cause I am paying for college, but if I had the money I would definately buy it on the spot.

Reliable car

by Alex from NJ | February 12, 2010

Very good condition. Some scratches. But no more then for a car from 2004. Great fun for pepole who like an old fashion driving style.

just good old fashon FUN.....

by nonexistant1 from sin city, NV | September 6, 2007

I bought a used 2004 GT with all the upgrades that a GT-S has. JBL stock sound system whole body kit after market spoiler 5 spd trans. I love it it can take a corner at 60 MPH with no problems the handling is sweet and the VVT-i motor is perfect to conduct modifications it has good stock HP for a little car. Just plain fun to drive. take out the butterfly valve in the stock intake and slap in a K&N high performance air filter and it will shoot about 10 more HP. It is great on gas even with the modifications. i am glad i picked this car up.

Featured Services for this Toyota Celica