2005 Toyota Celica

See Photos & Videos

Overall

This is my second Celica

by Love It from Pennsylvania | February 2, 2014

I had a 1997 Toyota Celica ST , it was a GREAT car. My husband is in the Army so I had my 97 Celica shipped over seas to Germany where I drove it problem free for 5 years. Gas , oil changes , and wiper blades were my only expenses / up keep. I went all over Europe in that thing while he was deployed and if I would have broken down ... I wouldnt have had anyone to call for help so thank God it was so reliable ! That car was 13 years old before I replaced the original battery that came in it. When we movd back to the USA I purchased a 2005 Toyota Celica GT-S online. It got 33 MPG and it looked amazing. Every time I went to the car wash or out and about people would ask me about my car and even offer to buy it from me. The body style was so amazing (with the aerodynamic package) that many people thought it was a brand new car. They couldn't believe how old it was .. the style never became out dated like other makes / models such as BMW or Ford ... once those cars are a few years old their style looks obslete ! But not my Celica it was still soooo good looking. Some one even said to me " Wow, Toyota start making the Supra again ?!" Maybe that person was dumb but it was still a great complement to be mistaken for an expensive super car ! I wish Toyota would bring back the Celica and the Supra but for now the Scion FR-S will have to do ! The Celica does justfine in the snow both in Germany & Pennsylvania I took snowy mountains with ease ! Yeah Toyota Celica I love you ! :o)

2005 Toyota Celica GTS

by Diane from Columbus, Ohio | November 4, 2013

I bought this car online from Hi Auto Sales in Westminster, California. The salesman Chris was very professional and assured me this was car was a beauty and very rare. I took his word for it since I live in Columbus, Ohio which is 2200 miles away! The car was delivered to me last Saturday and he was right. I love this car so much and it's the nicest Celica on the road. If I'm ever out in California, I told Chris I would stop by and say hello. I would definitely recommend this car dealership to anyone interested. Thank you.

my perfect first car

by jags44 from new mexico | July 25, 2011

i got my celica gt about three months ago and this car is amazing on gas mileage,its sporty,fast. i cant tell you how great this car is. only problem is you cant see much out the back window

Last uf the Celicas

by Besperus from Oregon | April 25, 2010

Based on the Carolla parts as well as the Matrix . You could get about the same car with different weight distribution for less money. The Celica seems lighter and possibly not as heavy with a six speed and the high output engine...it is equal to the Honda Civic Si, with better handling, and better carry capacity. The view out is worse, true. Almost all the Celicas had that problem. Lotus believes in the enge and drive train enough to using the same parts in their cars (the Elise, etc). A long distance runner? Don't think so. But it is very fun.

Great car!

by wendy from Shreveport, La | January 7, 2010

What a fun sporty zippy car for the money. Toyota makes great cars that last. Does wonderful on gas.

Celica

by Ali from du | March 21, 2007

The best ever car i drove honda nissan bmw and etc but toyota celica is the best everything is perfect in this car you should buy this car..................

Featured Services for this Toyota Celica