1994 Toyota Corolla

27 city / 34 hwy

Overall

WONT DIE

by CURTIS from ESCONDIDO CA. | September 15, 2012

BREAKS AND TIRES ALL THAT IS NEEDED HAVE 264,000 MILES BOUGHT WITH 40,000 MILES ALREADY ON IT I THINK IT WILL GET MORE THAN 300,000 WILL NOT SELL WANT TO SEE HOW FAR IT WILL GO PAYED FOR ITSELF 3X OVER

best for the money

by jcleere423 from Durham,NC | March 4, 2012

I bought my 94 5speed with 205,843 on it. It runs like the day it was built. I am currently getting 34 mpg between city and highway driving ( not to shabby ) it has plenty of power and rides nice. I would recomend this car to anyone under 6 ft tall ( lolol )

I love my car!!

by corolla spunk! from Stayton | August 17, 2010

I bought a '94 Toyota Corolla last Sept. The car so far has been very reliable. The only things so far that I have had to replace was the alternator and the battery. I love the motor;for a fifteen year old car, she still has a lot of spunk. She has 152,000 miles now and I am sure that she will go over 200,000 miles if I take good care of her. I would highly recommend this car to anyone who is interested in owning this model.

Most Reliable Car I've owned

by The Family Truckster from Kansas City | September 30, 2007

This car has been a godsend, we're a young couple who share a car. Without a lot of money and both of us working full time and going to school fulltime we needed a car that would be reliable, carry alot if needed, be part truck and part camper; we found it in the Carrola DX wagon with it's 1.8 liter efi engine it is the most reliable (mechanically speaking) car I've owned. Cheap to mantain, and easy to work on. Complaint would be this is not a car for tall people and it's a little uncommfortable on long journeys 8hrs +.

Featured Services for this Toyota Corolla