2005 Toyota Corolla

See Photos & Videos

Overall

This car not bad

by Anup from Silver Spring, MD | February 24, 2014

This car is not bad. The exterior looks bad the corolla s is better than the corolla le. When you get a Toyota Corolla get the Corolla s .. Laters

Bad communication between salesman and manager

by John from IN | December 16, 2013

I went to buy a car and salesman gave me different price than manager. Don't go there because it is just waste of time.

Best years toyota built a realiable car

by Corolla xrs from Long Island NY | November 15, 2013

Looking around for a while till my 2004-06 corolla xrs popped up best cars out there for realibility & dependability !! Cars till this day holding there value!! Glad I pulled the trigger & got my 05 XRS

Built solid

by JR Toyota lover from New London, OH | August 8, 2013

This is my first Toyota and I'm finding that it's a sturdy and reliable car. I would consider buying another Toyota for a second car in the future.

Gets the job done

by Ricky from NY | June 15, 2013

This is corolla is my first car, and 3 words safe reliable and fuel efficient. I love this car very much and would recommend it to anyone.

Great Car

by Toyo Coro 05 from Johnson City, NY | April 8, 2013

I was driving around a 99 Pontiac SunFire and was looking for something that would last me a while longer. I have only owned my 2005 Toyota Corolla for about a month now and I have put about 1,000 miles on it so far, both highway and city. The drive is great and I have made 2 long distance trips with it. No problems have occurred, no problem with overheating. I checked and this car does have model recalls but none that affected my car so that was great. I think the handling and the acceleration of the car are good for a smaller car. I bought the car with only 25,555 miles on it and for the price I paid it was a steal! Nothing wrong with the interior design and VERY minor uses of wear and tear on the body of the car. I have been enjoying my newer car and hope to do so for many years to come!

Great for Commuting

by Corolla Owner from St. Louis MO | October 1, 2012

I have owned a 2005 Corolla since new. It has over 100,000 miles on it, and has continued to run strong with recommended maintenance and few other repairs needed. The 5-speed manual gets great mileage, a combined 37 mpg average on my commute (70% highway). On some long highway trips I have calculated 42 mpg. It's cheap, simple and gets me where I need to be without any problems!

Absolutely love them, I have 2!!

by DFH from State College, PA | July 24, 2012

Great cars, fuel efficient, fun to drive. Perhaps not the most power car I have owned, but power enough.

solid value

by jack from Philadelphia, PA | November 21, 2011

Toyota Corolla S is peppy and handles well, but fuel consumption is a little disappointing. The heater and air conditioner work well. I would recommend this model.

A good value car

by Muffler from New Hampshire | October 22, 2011

We got this in 2008 when my grandad died. So far it's been really good to us. Regular maintenence and inspection is the only thing this car's ever been in the shop for. It occasionally won't start right away in the cold, but we've never had to turn the key more than once. It's also pretty zippy for a 1.8 liter four-banger. The transmission shifts so smoothly that unless I look at the RPM meter and pay very close attention to how I feel. I will notice it shifting when I'm paying attention, but I never notice when I'm not. I drove it a few times, and this car handles pretty good. The steering is a little loose, but still is good for a compact car. It's not very well designed for any height either. I have to pull the seat almost all the way forward to see well enough (I'm 5'2). The A-pillar is in my face and blocks my view on left hand turns, as well as both of my parents. But other than that, it's pretty good. The trunk's a little high, but with the seat raised, it's okay. The ride is very smooth. And quiet. Barely hear the engine. And the seats are really comfortable. They contour well, and provide good support but are still soft. But the plastics inside aren't exactly top notch. It scratches a little too easy, and we have a few gouges in the door panels (although my dad used it for work for a while). And the center console top, which is fabric, for some reason collects a lot of lint very quick. But that's about it, cosmetically. The trunk is huuuuugggeee for a car it's size. we have no problem going to bj's and stocking up and fitting it into the trunk. But the rear cupholder barely holds cups, and is about to break off. But we're getting a center console for it anyway. Now for the mechanics- again, no problems. Gets about 27 miles per gallon. Aesthetically, it's a good looking car. My mom likes it, and I love it. The interior is unique but simple. And the gauge cluster looks really good. Oh, and my mom hit a pole at about 12 mph when parking. Only a paint chip on the front bumper. that's it. Overall, this is a great car. It's reliable and comfortable. And fits a family of four perfectly.

Featured Services for this Toyota Corolla