2007 Toyota Corolla

2007 Toyota Corolla
Available in 3 styles:  2007 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan shown

32 city / 41 hwy

Overall

Best car ever for the money

by Alek from Long Beach CA | May 17, 2014

Best car for the money. Had 3 CIVICS before. Corollas is less refined than Honda Civic, but 5 K less money new in 2007. And maintenance is much less. Interior much bigger. Engine is spacious, all items to maintain are very accessible to check and add fluid. Had it 7 years. Just changed battery once and new tires. change oil and filter and air filter. That is it. No other prescribed maintenance or repairs. Runs great - does not use ounce of oil between 6 thousand miles changes. I do not baby it, and it runs great. It is not an exciting car, but best value for the money. Also no timing belt to change for 800 bucks like Civic. Has timing chain. Definitely best value for transportation. I would not touch any less expensive Korean or big 3 cars. And it is build in USA too. My was a last car build in California.

Love it! Very Reliable!!

by car pro from | October 6, 2013

I love it!! It is very good on gas!!!! It is also very reliable!! The seller was nice! I like every bit if it! It was even low mileage when we bought it!! Awesome car. I would highly recommend it!!

Bad business experience

by Young girl working hard from | September 15, 2013

Spend hours there discussing pricing and financing, after test drive the owner add approximately $3k to the price calling it fees. This was a horrible experience and no one should be treated like this. Maybe I was the wrong complexion!

great find

by sunshine from Texas | July 12, 2013

Great working car, with 90000 miles and in stellar condition and a perfect car fax showing regular service at dealer. Drives great, 38 mph highway.

Good overall

by bsharpe from New Jersey | May 21, 2013

I've had the car since it was new in 2007 and it now has 165K on it with no major breakdowns (that are the cars fault) and only routine maintenance. It does not have many safety features or feel very sure footed on the road but it is still getting 30+ MPG depending on how I drive. The car has been through heck and is still runs well, It has had diesel put in the tank, been reared ended at highway speeds, hit a deer but after repairs it runs fine again. It is a very bland car that takes some getting used to get comfortable but it is very reliable will run forever.

Best Car I've ever owned

by VT Corolla from Vermont | August 18, 2012

I purchased this car used when it was 2 yrs old with 30,000 miles. It's now 5 yrs old with 85,000 miles, it looks great, runs great, comfortable ride. NEVER a break down. VERY reliable, best car I've ever owned. Just wish the Corolla came in fun colors, otherwise that's my only complaint. Excellent value for the money

Runs Forever

by Great Gas Mileage from New Hampshire | June 20, 2012

Great cheap car that gets great gas mileage. It is an unendless car. It will eventually die but, it takes time. We traded it in for a 2012 Volvo S60!

Toyata phenomenal reliability

by SCOOTER from Mayfield, Utah | May 21, 2012

The Toyota Corolla is a workhorse and offers excellent fuel economy. Anyone who appreciates low maintenance costs and many carefree miles should look and drive this car. This car is a great commuter car. I Have 135.000 miles on the odometer and have done general basic oil change, plugs, and air filters. The engine feels as strong as when I Leased it. My wife has one too, and hers has 100,000 on it. The interior is nothing to brag about but good enough for this almost 50 year old man. Toyota should and I Know they can improve the ride of the Corolla which is the only negative I have. I just finished a book which did a superlative job in describing in detail Toyotas business principles and doing every thing so exceedingly well as it regards their employees and the manufacturing process that I Am truly glad that I bought the Toyota brand. If you are an interested potential Toyota buyer or leaser I recommend this book, The Toyota Way, by Jeffrey K. Liker.

run around car

by trainer from charleston,sc | February 14, 2012

I was shopping for a small car with great safety reviews and gas mileage. I considered the toyota corolla,nissan sentra and honda civic. Got a great deal on the corolla,lots of room for a small car and plenty of power + the incredible gas mileage and reliability of a Toyota

Growing on me

by T. Evans from Indianapolis | January 11, 2012

I just recently purchased this car and its starting to grow on me. I love the comfort and the ride. Its a really smooth car and I would recommend it highly.