2010 Toyota Corolla

Available in 5 styles:  2010 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Great!

by Edmond from | September 9, 2014

We have a 2010 Toyota Corolla S.The S trim added features like 16 in. Alloy Wheels,a rear spoiler,fog lights, and more.The car looks nice and sporty from the outside.The car has great fuel efficiency. Unfortunately,the interior of the car sucks.There is a lot of hard plastic.The center armrest for the front seats is made of hard plastic and it is uncomfortable. Overall,I recommend this car because it's cheap.

Awesome Service, Comfortable Atmosphere

by Eusebio Maldonado Jr from STATEN ISLAND, NY | May 21, 2014

This was my first experience buying a car actually so naturally I was a little nervous when I arrived, As soon as I got in I was treated to a very comfortable group of guys, Sam & Sammy are awesome guys and very good sales people. They were very patient with me as I was conflicted with which car to buy, The guys at Sam and Sammy were on the phone working out the best deal for me and in the end I walked out with the best car in my price race!, The 2010 Toyota they sold me was in excellent condition as if it was out of the showroom, If you're not sure where to go, GO HERE. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Toyota Reliability

by zach1122 from indiana | February 23, 2014

This car buy far isn't the best car for features. This car is however a very reliable appliance. Its comfy and rides nice. If everyone in the world owed a corolla mechanics would be out of business. I'm mechanical myself and this car is by far more reliable then the competition. And I mean all brands. Yes it is more boring then all the other brands like they say. But boring is bs when you speak off reliability. If you want a world class highly reliable vehicle buy a corolla. If you want a poor reliability "fun to drive and many features" buy a Hyundai , Chevy or ford. The choice is yours but I choose high reliability and less under the hood time. I say yes to the boring styled featureless corolla.

Great car but not perfect

by marktwain from Orem, Utah | February 21, 2014

Bought an LE with 5,000 mi on it and now it has 23,000 mi. Has been flawless and actually very comfortable for a small car. It's a little wind noisy at high speeds, and I have the 4 speed automatic and when driving 75mph the engine will be at 3,000 rpm or more. Not a huge fan of the electric steering, which did take some getting used to. It is by no means a fast car but it can get up and go just fine for normal driving situations. Over last summer I averaged 34 mpg with mixed driving, and with only highway driving I get 38 mpg. There is a reason Toyota has been using the same 1.8L engine and 4 speed transmission for so long: they just work and never die. The car does have some weird quirks about it: the ignition keyhole is not illuminated, there are only 3 windshield wiper settings, the stock stereo is pretty bad, and the interior has a lot of plastic panels which can creak/ rattle. Overall I just wanted a simple car that was cheap to maintain, got good gas mileage, and that was ultra reliable. So far it has met these expectations, and I plan on driving it into the ground.

Toyota equals reliability

by Corollafan from Wisconsin | February 13, 2014

My wife and I have had great success over the last eight years with Toyota vehicles. I recently traded in a 2006 CE Corolla with 85000 miles on it for a 2010 LE Corolla with 30000. The previous owner took very good care of and traded it in to a local dealership where we found it. Smooth, quiet, handles very well, seating is more comfortable than the 2006. Too soon to tell if the gas mileage ratings are accurate or not. Increased space noted for backseat passenger leg room compared to the 2006. As a 4 cylinder, it doesn't have the greatest acceleration over 50 mph. Overall, great value for money.

Love this CAR

by PrissyKrissy from BARRINGTON, NJ | February 5, 2014

I OWN A 2010 COROLLA S. BOUGHT IT CERTIFIED AND IT IS AN AMAZING CAR. ONLY ISSUE I HAVE WITH IT IS IT HAS NO PICK UP UNTIL AFTER 40MPH. BESIDES THAT ITS AN AMAZING CAR :)

Never A Letdown

by Joyrider from Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | November 29, 2013

I was the owner of a 1999 Toyota Corolla before I purchased the 2010 Toyota Corolla, and it lasted me about ten years! I was determined to find another Corolla because of the reputation and value that it holds. I've driven almost 1300 miles, and it feels great! I am loving the simplicity of the car, but the great mileage it has. I am currently averaging 33 MPG on the highway, and that's saving me money! The car rides smooth (obviously, on bumpy roads, it will be bumpy); it's as if I am riding on air. It was hard to let go of the 99 Corolla, but I definitely am satisfied with this car, and will feel that I will have another 10+ years with THIS Corolla.

good one

by Red from Whitman, MA | July 16, 2013

I had two Toyota's a long time ago. In fact it was the first car I bought new. I had my second one for over 10 years and it was still a pleasure to drive. If i didn't have an accident i probably would still be driving it. That is why I choose another one. I wanted that feeling of reliability again when i went places.

Very reliable ca tis is our 3rd.

by Nice ride from Tucson,Az. | June 25, 2013

On our first trip we averaged 40.3 mph not to shabby I would say. The car is roomy and vision is excellent as well as comfort. Our last Corolla had 167000 miles on it and the A/C never touched only thing we had to do was normal like tires and brakes and battery we follow the manual to maintain the car. One word sums it up EXCELLENT>

Value

by Nickname from SC | April 6, 2013

Pros: - good gas mileage - nice exterior styling - smooth & comfortable ride - comfortable & stylish seats - dash w/ trip computer and mph measurements - quiet and smooth shifting auto transmission - adjustable steering wheel & seat height - aux jack for MP3 players - clear stereo sound with surprisingly sufficient bass. - non-intrusive but extremely useful traction control and ABS (standard!). - quiet & ample power from 1.8 Litre engine - overall, as an ECONOMY CAR offers value. Cons: - OEM tires are marginal. When replaced with higher quality, then ride, cornering & stopping greatly improve. i sold off OEM tires @ 13K miles to a young chap that had bald tires on his clunker. Bought Yokohama YK580 from Discount Tire. Much better. In all, it's a reliable, stylish, comfortable, fuel efficient commuter car. It is peppy enough to comfortably handle highways and the transmission is quiet and smooth (significantly better than Ford, GM, or Chrysler offerings). I've owned my 2010 LE from 1/26/11 bought new and it has treated me well.