2011 Toyota Corolla

Available in 3 styles:  2011 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

I Love My Red Corolla

by Kim from Yonkers New York | January 5, 2014

I love my baby, there is nothing but hills in Yonkers New, York and lately nothing but snow and ice on really bad storm days my car is in the garage but we ventured out today post ice and there was still some residue but she did me and my husband proud she did not spin or slip LOVE MY COROLLA'''

Problem with the bluetooth

by Doug in MN from St. Paul, MN | December 16, 2013

Overall the Toyota Corolla is a great car. I only have a problem with the Bluetooth connection for use with my cell phone. It takes too many button pushes to activate, it miss understands my voice too often, it won't accept my phone's contact list, I must download/update it separately. It is annoying too verbose in it's verbal request. It won't behave like a normal low cost Bluetooth ear-set. In other words the Bluetooth firmware is very poor.

Great compact car

by me from New England | November 25, 2012

Second new Corolla that I've bought in the past three years. Great car, fuel efficient. Drive it to Florida a couple times annually with no problems.

good

by dave from Raleigh | October 9, 2012

one problem with this car is headlamp can't see with the headlamp . They have to improve on that. toyota has to make corolla more bigger, the horsepower is not too good but other than that is good car over all.

1999 Ford escort

by Harry the hat from Leesburg,Florida | March 27, 2012

bad interior dash board instuments had to see like the clock is in a bad place cannot see it when driving,find the air conditioning very weak and kind of a pain figuring it out,also double glove box is a waste of good space better to have one deep box

Very comfortable and steady ride. Price is right

by Value man from Hightstown NJ | March 19, 2012

Though I bought this car as a commuter car but I use it as a family car. It is comfortable for a family of four. The sound system is very good. Though it is compact but feels like a mid size sedan.

Great car for the money

by student driver from New Orleans | March 19, 2012

I bought this car for my child that will be going to School and work. The car is great on fuel and is really a good value for the money. It is built to last and take a beating from a 18 year old that is not really thinking about taking care of as car. I feel better about her leaving the house in such a well built car both in terms of safety and reliability.I recommend this car for anyone that needs a really good car for the price!

Love my '11 Corolla

by Folsom Corolla S from Folsom, CA | March 3, 2012

I needed to buy a car in a hurry since my '06 Sentra was in an accident and we didn't have a lot of time to car shop. To be honest, my wife and I picked the Corolla only because it had the 0% interest for 60 months. Once we got it home, I looked at the reviews and was surprised at all the negativity. I just wanted a car to get me from point A to point B. My only complaints about the car is that it only has a 4 speed auto tranny when every thing else seems to have 5's and 6's. The position of the clock could have been higher and I would have liked a rear seat fold down center console. Everything else has been fantastic. MPG is decent between 35 and 37. I drive about 500 miles a week, mostly freeway. I've had it for 2 months and already have 6500 miles on it. I also got the extended 5 year 120,000 bumper to bumper warranty (I'm sure I'll hit the mileage before the 5 years). I like the conservative styling and I told my mom how much I like the car, she went out and bought the exact same car and color.

Just love a Corolla

by Corolla Sport from Eastman, GA | January 30, 2012

I had a 2007 Corolla S that was totaled (probably due to the implosion of the airbag) in a 60 mph front end crash. There was very little damage done to the car and I was only sore from the seat belt holding me so tightly. For a small car, I consider it very safe for anyone concerned with safety. We have driven Toyota for a long time and have little to no problems. I loved the other one so much I sold my Venza and bought another one. It is quiet and handles well. I like the size better than the Venza although it was equipped with many more features.

2011 Corolla

by Practical from Shreveport, La | January 24, 2012

I have owned 2 other Corolla's, this model is by far the most improved version. My only complaint is the positioning of the clock on the dashboard. What I am impressed with is the comfort of the ride, and the fuel efficiency- 25 MPG city.