We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2011 Toyota Corolla

2011 Toyota Corolla
Available in 3 styles:  2011 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Amazing and Reliable!

by The Shark from Albuquerque, NM | January 31, 2016

I bought my 2011 Corolla S brand new 4 years ago. I currently have 53,000 miles on it and I have not had a single issue with the vehicle. I am still using the original tires that came stock on it ( I will be replacing in about 6 months) as well as the same battery. Besides wiper blades, air filters, and routine oil changes, I have not had to replace anything on the car. I do wish there was a rear fold down center console, but that's nothing major. I have driven my friends and I on a ton of road trips and vacations, and it is so quiet on the freeway and has awesome gas mileage. I still get 30 mpg in the city and 34 on the highway. It is a comfortable car for 4 adults and ok with 5 people. The air conditioner is still ice cold. Like I said, I have had no issues at all and I'm so happy with this vehicle. You definitely should get the S model. The overall styling is more sleek and sophisticated than the base model. The sunroof, Bluetooth, and upgraded sound system is worth it. There is no difference in the 2012 and 2013 models besides the placement of the clock. Overall, love it!!

comfortable

by kjs from | November 7, 2015

The best car is toyota. Hyundai sucks. I bought toyota corolla and its still going good. I will surely recommend Toyota Corolla

I Love My Red Corolla

by Kim from Yonkers New York | January 5, 2014

I love my baby, there is nothing but hills in Yonkers New, York and lately nothing but snow and ice on really bad storm days my car is in the garage but we ventured out today post ice and there was still some residue but she did me and my husband proud she did not spin or slip LOVE MY COROLLA'''

Problem with the bluetooth

by Doug in MN from St. Paul, MN | December 16, 2013

Overall the Toyota Corolla is a great car. I only have a problem with the Bluetooth connection for use with my cell phone. It takes too many button pushes to activate, it miss understands my voice too often, it won't accept my phone's contact list, I must download/update it separately. It is annoying too verbose in it's verbal request. It won't behave like a normal low cost Bluetooth ear-set. In other words the Bluetooth firmware is very poor.

Great compact car

by me from New England | November 25, 2012

Second new Corolla that I've bought in the past three years. Great car, fuel efficient. Drive it to Florida a couple times annually with no problems.

good

by dave from Raleigh | October 9, 2012

one problem with this car is headlamp can't see with the headlamp . They have to improve on that. toyota has to make corolla more bigger, the horsepower is not too good but other than that is good car over all.

1999 Ford escort

by Harry the hat from Leesburg,Florida | March 27, 2012

bad interior dash board instuments had to see like the clock is in a bad place cannot see it when driving,find the air conditioning very weak and kind of a pain figuring it out,also double glove box is a waste of good space better to have one deep box

Very comfortable and steady ride. Price is right

by Value man from Hightstown NJ | March 19, 2012

Though I bought this car as a commuter car but I use it as a family car. It is comfortable for a family of four. The sound system is very good. Though it is compact but feels like a mid size sedan.

Great car for the money

by student driver from New Orleans | March 19, 2012

I bought this car for my child that will be going to School and work. The car is great on fuel and is really a good value for the money. It is built to last and take a beating from a 18 year old that is not really thinking about taking care of as car. I feel better about her leaving the house in such a well built car both in terms of safety and reliability.I recommend this car for anyone that needs a really good car for the price!

Love my '11 Corolla

by Folsom Corolla S from Folsom, CA | March 3, 2012

I needed to buy a car in a hurry since my '06 Sentra was in an accident and we didn't have a lot of time to car shop. To be honest, my wife and I picked the Corolla only because it had the 0% interest for 60 months. Once we got it home, I looked at the reviews and was surprised at all the negativity. I just wanted a car to get me from point A to point B. My only complaints about the car is that it only has a 4 speed auto tranny when every thing else seems to have 5's and 6's. The position of the clock could have been higher and I would have liked a rear seat fold down center console. Everything else has been fantastic. MPG is decent between 35 and 37. I drive about 500 miles a week, mostly freeway. I've had it for 2 months and already have 6500 miles on it. I also got the extended 5 year 120,000 bumper to bumper warranty (I'm sure I'll hit the mileage before the 5 years). I like the conservative styling and I told my mom how much I like the car, she went out and bought the exact same car and color.