2013 Toyota Corolla

See Photos & Videos

Overall

excellent car

by bubba from Lakeland,Florida | April 1, 2014

My 2011 Corolla S is an excellent car. It practically drives itself, gets great gas mileage and is very quiet and smooth. It has very good mid-range power so its good for passing slow pokes. I've had zero problems with it. I love my corolla!

Love.

by Mandifer82 from Illinois | March 30, 2014

I have a 2013 Toyota Corolla S and absolutely love it!! This is now my 3rd Toyota, and 2nd Toyota Corolla S! I love the look and the feel of the car!

Great for the money

by Jake from Huntsville, AL | March 7, 2014

I bought my 2013 Toyota Corolla at Bill Penney Toyota and I love it. The salesman who helped me was nice and helped negotiate a great deal for me. All of my friends want to drive my car and are jealous of it. It has tons of room and has a great look inside.

Happy with this purchase!

by Car Lover from Brick, NJ | February 27, 2014

I love my new car! It drives well, looks good, and gets me where I need safely! Extremely happy with this purchase and my salesman Adam Iorlano was extraordinarily helpful. Highly recommended!

Delivery Machine

by Ford guy in a Corolla from Phoenix, AZ | February 26, 2014

I worked for a rental car company, and would drive all makes and models of cars. After 25-40k miles on these vehicles, the only ones that drove like new were the Corollas. I deliver pizzas and run a courier route, and was needing a new car. I never liked Toyotas, but I went with a 2013 Toyota Corolla LE Auto. Yes, it is boring, yes it drives very easy, yes it looks like a rental car. It also is VERY Easy to drive, as mentioned before, between my two jobs, I pretty much spend 40 hours a week behind the wheel of my Corolla. Navigating, driving through traffic, and doing U-turns in neighborhoods, I needed an easy car to drive. Its not a sports car, but the Electric Power steering make this car so easy to drive. I usually had back pains in other cars on long drives, this car, I do not have any pains at all, even after 10-11hours a day. I do wish it was a little bigger, I am only 5'11", and anyone taller than me would be uncomfortable. The big plus is MPG, I drive 1000 miles a week, on my highway courier route, 55-65MPH for 130 miles I average 42MPG. My pizza delivery consists of stop and go traffic, and lots of neighborhood driving. With some basic hypermiling skills, I still manage 36-38MPG CITY! Combined, I fill up 3 times a week, at 39-40MPG every tank. Granted this is without AC in Arizona winter, and summer you need AC in AZ, which drops it to 31-35MPG city/Hwy. Ive put 35,000 miles on my Corolla in 8 months, maintaining it is also a piece of cake. Im not a trained mechanic, but I do a lot of DIY on my cars. This car is EASY to work on, and very simply designed to learn on. Absolutely LOVE this car. Even with a 4 speed Auto, its much better than a CVT!

Pretty well

by MattG from New Kingston, Jamaica | January 31, 2014

I went down to Jamaica and had rented this car its pretty good but sometimes it feels like a golf cart just dragging across the highway.

I love this car

by Lucie from Lauderdale, Fl | January 2, 2014

This car runt!!! I my husband on our anniversary!!! The dealership has all wonderful cars. they are very professional.

Should have some basics

by Fran from Albany NY | December 2, 2013

Overall I do like this vehicle, however one major issue I have are the manual headlights. My daughter is a relatively new driver and all of our vehicles have an auto headlight option..even our 8 year old Chevy Cobalt. It seems to me it should be a standard option. Rather than the Bluetooth, I'll take the auto lights option. We've had to jump the car twice in two months for lights left on.

Sweet Car

by Sonizzle from Pasadena, CA | December 1, 2013

It's a great vehicle to own. It runs smoothly, feels comfortable, and it's fun to drive. It looks beautiful and a lot better than the ugly new 2014 models. Buy this car if you're considering a Toyota!

most horrible driver seat I ever sat in.

by Anthony from new york | November 12, 2013

I recently bought the new 2013 Toyota corolla because it was rated well. However the purchase of this car was a horrible mistake. I have been experiencing horrible back pains since I’ve been driving this car. The seat is horrible. The problem with the driver and passenger seat is a wire that goes across horizontally on the upper back part of the seat. It’s right where the horizontal crease line is. All you have to do is push with your finger ½ inch in and you will feel this wire. When I lean back and drive for a while I get horrible upper back pains. I already filed a complaint to Federal Trade commission and NHTSA. Toyota dealership and manufacturer didn’t help me one bit. I was also denied arbitration with the Toyota Dispute Settlement Program. I would never recommend this car to anyone. I'm not alone on this. There are lots of complaints on the seat.