2013 Toyota Corolla

26–27 city / 34 hwy

Overall

My Toyota 2013

by Nilda from Springfield, MA | January 29, 2015

Toyota care done for 15,000 miles. Nice, love my car. Most reliable car I have owned. It is not my first Toyota, I have had Toyota's all my life. But this one is kind of special.

My second Corolla

by Roguie171 from Stonewood, WV | January 8, 2015

I traded in my 2006 Corolla CE for a much upgraded 2013 Corolla S. I have only had the car under a week, but so far so good. The only thing I would have liked is if it had just a touch more get up and go. Once going though, it was hard for me to NOT speed in it. :) The touch screen audio system is great and perfect for hands free purposes. I typically don't receive calls often but the bluetooth calling is great. Toyota is a great brand and can honestly say after being a Subaru girl most of my life, I have been officially swayed.

Adorable Car

by Girly Girl from California | December 26, 2014

This car is absolutely adorable. I bought it two years ago after getting rid of my 1993 Camry and then totaling my 2010 Corolla. It's super cute. I do a lot of long-distance driving so the gas mileage is ideal but it is still comfortable. The only complaint that i have is that it takes like 2 seconds longer than most cars to switch from reverse to drive, which ain't a thang. It handles the Grapevine (CA-99/I-5 through the mountains) like a champ!

reasonably priced, economy

by family man from fountain city, indiana | November 20, 2014

Very happy with quality and service. Great gas mileage for a smaller car good ride. Sales and service people were great.

Ladies Car

by ladygray from Vero Beach, Fla | October 30, 2014

Good on Gas Mileage, comfortable ride, good leg room and trunk space is great, I put husbands wheel chair with no trouble. A bit noisy in heavy rains, highway speeds and I'd like rear view camera, but on the whole I'd get another Corolla. I see the newer one's have the cameras now. Toyota has been good with us over the years, and I hope to continue with them. They have a good financial Bank to deal with!

WORST Car i have owened!!!

by Unknown from Riverside, California | September 10, 2014

Since i purchased this 2013 Toyota Corolla November 2012, I have had nothing but problems off and on with the vehicle. My main problem is the "Trunk" sometimes it works and other times it doesnt. There has never been any accident or anything done to my car excpet the window tint ( done by Toyotas referalls ) I have taken my car into Toyota of Riverside service department about 5 times just for the trunk alone. Along with the times i have taken it infor the routine maintaince checks. First incident i noticed with the trunk was June 2013, i was stranded in Vegas for a extra day and missed work due to this issue. I took it back recently on 9/8/14 and now Toyota is accusing me of having a different trunk on my car. This is the worst customer satsifaction i have ever had to deal with. I went to toyota for their loyalty and they are doing everything but be loyal to their consumers.

So Far so Good

by Carlos from Dallas, TX | September 8, 2014

Corolla S, No complaints, Good on Gas, Quicker and a much smoother than expected When purchasing make sure all of the rubber stripping is where it is supposed to be.

Great car

by Weathervane from Issaquah, washington | July 6, 2014

I drove a company 2009 corolla before and logged quite a few miles on it while driving from home to the office, and then to job sites all over the Pacific Northwest. It was such a comfortable and reliable car. A lot of my coworkers recently were "upgraded" to brand new Chevy cruze's. They were constantly complaining about how often they had to take their new cars to the shop. Meanwhile, my company corolla kept on like a champ. I was so impressed, that after I left my job and turned in the keys to my company corolla, my wife and I went out and but a 2013 corolla, and love it as well.

Awesoome!

by Johnny Frisco from chicago,il | June 20, 2014

Love my Corolla! Zippy, quick and fun to drive. I love to play manual shift with my automatic. I put a TRD front strut brace on the car and it handles even better. The blue tooth phone is awesome and the stereo instantly connects with my cell phone and plays super Bluetooth music. Great speakers too. The interior is comfy, the seats could use a little more padding but for 16.5K this car is a deal. My wife and I did it in the back seat and we had plenty of room. The springs and shocks were perfectly firm!

Happy Buyer!

by Corolla girl from Lakewood NJ | June 19, 2014

I recently purchased a new certified pre-owned 2013 Toyota Corolla S from Toyota World of Lakewood NJ. My new car is a beautiful white sporty car loaded. I had a great salesman (Samuel Johnson), he was informative and respectful. He got me everything I needed and made the buying process as comforting as possible.