2013 Toyota Corolla

Available in 5 styles:  2013 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

26–27 city / 34 hwy

Overall

WORST Car i have owened!!!

by Unknown from Riverside, California | September 10, 2014

Since i purchased this 2013 Toyota Corolla November 2012, I have had nothing but problems off and on with the vehicle. My main problem is the "Trunk" sometimes it works and other times it doesnt. There has never been any accident or anything done to my car excpet the window tint ( done by Toyotas referalls ) I have taken my car into Toyota of Riverside service department about 5 times just for the trunk alone. Along with the times i have taken it infor the routine maintaince checks. First incident i noticed with the trunk was June 2013, i was stranded in Vegas for a extra day and missed work due to this issue. I took it back recently on 9/8/14 and now Toyota is accusing me of having a different trunk on my car. This is the worst customer satsifaction i have ever had to deal with. I went to toyota for their loyalty and they are doing everything but be loyal to their consumers.

So Far so Good

by Carlos from Dallas, TX | September 8, 2014

Corolla S, No complaints, Good on Gas, Quicker and a much smoother than expected When purchasing make sure all of the rubber stripping is where it is supposed to be.

Great car

by Weathervane from Issaquah, washington | July 6, 2014

I drove a company 2009 corolla before and logged quite a few miles on it while driving from home to the office, and then to job sites all over the Pacific Northwest. It was such a comfortable and reliable car. A lot of my coworkers recently were "upgraded" to brand new Chevy cruze's. They were constantly complaining about how often they had to take their new cars to the shop. Meanwhile, my company corolla kept on like a champ. I was so impressed, that after I left my job and turned in the keys to my company corolla, my wife and I went out and but a 2013 corolla, and love it as well.

Awesoome!

by Johnny Frisco from chicago,il | June 20, 2014

Love my Corolla! Zippy, quick and fun to drive. I love to play manual shift with my automatic. I put a TRD front strut brace on the car and it handles even better. The blue tooth phone is awesome and the stereo instantly connects with my cell phone and plays super Bluetooth music. Great speakers too. The interior is comfy, the seats could use a little more padding but for 16.5K this car is a deal. My wife and I did it in the back seat and we had plenty of room. The springs and shocks were perfectly firm!

Happy Buyer!

by Corolla girl from Lakewood NJ | June 19, 2014

I recently purchased a new certified pre-owned 2013 Toyota Corolla S from Toyota World of Lakewood NJ. My new car is a beautiful white sporty car loaded. I had a great salesman (Samuel Johnson), he was informative and respectful. He got me everything I needed and made the buying process as comforting as possible.

Love it

by Stacie from Levittown pa | May 19, 2014

I was in desperate need of a new car. After spending a year not seriously looking, but window shopping I finally realized it was time to buy a new one. I thought that what I could afford would not get me much, but after a few things falling into place I was able to buy this car. Best decision I ever made.

excellant....

by Socal toyota owner from california | May 14, 2014

went to buy a 2014 yaris and test drove it, it was a cool little car, the manager at the dealership offered up a 2013 corolla for the same price, heck ya I jumped on it after the test drive, it only gets a few less miles per gallon than the yaris and has a lot more room, the money I save per month in gas is well worth it.. The car looks great and has plenty of room.. everyone I give a ride to loves the interior, its been almost a year now since I purchased my 2013 corolla and love it..

great car

by corolla lover from Southern,PA | May 1, 2014

We have our 2013 hot lava corolla over a year now. We have had no service issues. Car has run perfectly from the first day. This is our sixth Toyota in the last 28 years, never had a problem with any of them. Great cars! We bought this one at Bobby Rahal Toyota (PA) Wonderful dealer for sales and service. We love the look of the special edition car we bought. Great sport seats, and I have back issues. Car has plenty of go and handles very well. PA gets all types of weather, many in the same day sometimes. The roller handles it all just fine. Try one you will like it!

excellent car

by bubba from Lakeland,Florida | April 1, 2014

My 2011 Corolla S is an excellent car. It practically drives itself, gets great gas mileage and is very quiet and smooth. It has very good mid-range power so its good for passing slow pokes. I've had zero problems with it. I love my corolla!

Love.

by Mandifer82 from Illinois | March 30, 2014

I have a 2013 Toyota Corolla S and absolutely love it!! This is now my 3rd Toyota, and 2nd Toyota Corolla S! I love the look and the feel of the car!