2013 Toyota Corolla

26–27 city / 34 hwy

Overall

Great car

by Weathervane from Issaquah, washington | July 6, 2014

I drove a company 2009 corolla before and logged quite a few miles on it while driving from home to the office, and then to job sites all over the Pacific Northwest. It was such a comfortable and reliable car. A lot of my coworkers recently were "upgraded" to brand new Chevy cruze's. They were constantly complaining about how often they had to take their new cars to the shop. Meanwhile, my company corolla kept on like a champ. I was so impressed, that after I left my job and turned in the keys to my company corolla, my wife and I went out and but a 2013 corolla, and love it as well.

Awesoome!

by Johnny Frisco from chicago,il | June 20, 2014

Love my Corolla! Zippy, quick and fun to drive. I love to play manual shift with my automatic. I put a TRD front strut brace on the car and it handles even better. The blue tooth phone is awesome and the stereo instantly connects with my cell phone and plays super Bluetooth music. Great speakers too. The interior is comfy, the seats could use a little more padding but for 16.5K this car is a deal. My wife and I did it in the back seat and we had plenty of room. The springs and shocks were perfectly firm!

Happy Buyer!

by Corolla girl from Lakewood NJ | June 19, 2014

I recently purchased a new certified pre-owned 2013 Toyota Corolla S from Toyota World of Lakewood NJ. My new car is a beautiful white sporty car loaded. I had a great salesman (Samuel Johnson), he was informative and respectful. He got me everything I needed and made the buying process as comforting as possible.

Love it

by Stacie from Levittown pa | May 19, 2014

I was in desperate need of a new car. After spending a year not seriously looking, but window shopping I finally realized it was time to buy a new one. I thought that what I could afford would not get me much, but after a few things falling into place I was able to buy this car. Best decision I ever made.

excellant....

by Socal toyota owner from california | May 14, 2014

went to buy a 2014 yaris and test drove it, it was a cool little car, the manager at the dealership offered up a 2013 corolla for the same price, heck ya I jumped on it after the test drive, it only gets a few less miles per gallon than the yaris and has a lot more room, the money I save per month in gas is well worth it.. The car looks great and has plenty of room.. everyone I give a ride to loves the interior, its been almost a year now since I purchased my 2013 corolla and love it..

great car

by corolla lover from Southern,PA | May 1, 2014

We have our 2013 hot lava corolla over a year now. We have had no service issues. Car has run perfectly from the first day. This is our sixth Toyota in the last 28 years, never had a problem with any of them. Great cars! We bought this one at Bobby Rahal Toyota (PA) Wonderful dealer for sales and service. We love the look of the special edition car we bought. Great sport seats, and I have back issues. Car has plenty of go and handles very well. PA gets all types of weather, many in the same day sometimes. The roller handles it all just fine. Try one you will like it!

excellent car

by bubba from Lakeland,Florida | April 1, 2014

My 2011 Corolla S is an excellent car. It practically drives itself, gets great gas mileage and is very quiet and smooth. It has very good mid-range power so its good for passing slow pokes. I've had zero problems with it. I love my corolla!

Love.

by Mandifer82 from Illinois | March 30, 2014

I have a 2013 Toyota Corolla S and absolutely love it!! This is now my 3rd Toyota, and 2nd Toyota Corolla S! I love the look and the feel of the car!

Great for the money

by Jake from Huntsville, AL | March 7, 2014

I bought my 2013 Toyota Corolla at Bill Penney Toyota and I love it. The salesman who helped me was nice and helped negotiate a great deal for me. All of my friends want to drive my car and are jealous of it. It has tons of room and has a great look inside.

Happy with this purchase!

by Car Lover from Brick, NJ | February 27, 2014

I love my new car! It drives well, looks good, and gets me where I need safely! Extremely happy with this purchase and my salesman Adam Iorlano was extraordinarily helpful. Highly recommended!