2015 Toyota Corolla

Starting MSRP

Overall

Ugly designed cars

by joe from Florida | February 25, 2016

Very ugly looking cars. front is very low almost touching floor. Old 1990's and older had better designed and better looking cars.

Beautiful car

by Gary from Brooklyn, NY | November 24, 2015

Beautiful car, very economic, roomy and I love the color (slate metallic) and the comfort. I highly recommend it!!

great little economy car but lacks on power

by new toyota owner from Dallas, texas | September 9, 2015

Is nice stylish lots of good electronics inside quiet but it feels like it lacks on power. I boughted 3 weeks ago 2015 toyota corolla S love at first sight interior radio and gps. later start seeing and feeling the engine kind of disappointing

my first brand-new car which is a 2015 corolla.

by carman from roland,iowa | September 1, 2015

iam so glad that i am leasing a brand-new 2015 toyota corolla le 4-door sedan. i accessorized it my way with rubber floormats for the interior of the car and a rubber cargo area floormat for the trunk of the car. i would strongly reccomend this car to anyone that is looking for the perfect car because all models of the 2015 toyota corolla are great cars and i love mine and i would hope that it would be a great car for anyone because all of the 2015 toyota corolla models offer 30 mpg city 40 mpg highway. i have driven mine a lot to go to ankeny and i have gotten great gas mileage from it.

Quality and Value

by Quality and Value from Housyon, TX | August 31, 2015

Value, quality and efficiency! Beautiful smooth ride! Highly recommend! Exceeds expectations. My only transportation vehicle so I need something reliable.

2015 Toyota Corolla Base Model One Month Review

by 2015 Toyota Corolla Base Model from Fort Worth, TX | August 26, 2015

I own the 4-speed automatic version. Truly a base model, no key fob. It does have a usb port and and steering wheel audio controls. The radio screen is nice for a base model. The radio reads a usb drive with up to 999 folders which means it can read a lot of songs, that is a huge plus in design. It's got a short roof. I'm a 6 foot 1 driver and I have to tilt my head a lot to get in the door even with the manually height adjusted seat all the way down. I fit fine in the drivers seat, perfectly comfortable, but getting in is a crick in the neck. The shiny trim around the shifter reflects sunlight in my eyes. The back seat is huge. I get about 33-34 mpg. The rpms cruise at 3000 going 75mph. It gets up to passing speed fine, but it gets tossed around in the wind badly. There is a little bit of interior twitching in certain parts of the insulation. The back seat windows go all the way down. I like this car very much.

unstable when driving

by tepedino01 from florida | August 25, 2015

if its rains and winds better stop the car, a lot of noise in the cabin, bad back vision, flaws opening the doors. i don't know what happened to TOYOTA designing this car.

Awsome car

by Workaholic mom from Atlanta Georgia | July 29, 2015

I love my new car. Handles great! Gas mileage fluctuates but overall great. Very comfortable easy to clean interior. And the ride is over all Awsome!!!!

2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus CVT

by Sunny from Alameda, CA | July 14, 2015

I've got my car for 2 months and I'm still love with it. I can actually see that I will be in love with it for a while because of it's reliabilty. I had coworkers amazed by my car since they all had to examined it closely, particularly a coworked of mine who had to look at it twice just to realize it was a revamped Corolla. I can see it sparked interest in him because he had asked me how I loved my car almost everyday when we worked. I absolutely love everything about my car, the interior (piano trimmed dash, touch screen display, racing seats, eco friendly leathered seats) and the extremely sporty exterior (mean frontal look of the car, with exhaust tip, alloy rims, and a sliding/tiltted moonroof). I'm currently getting 31MPG for the city since I have short commutes, it really doesn't bother me at all because it takes me 2.5 weeks before I have to fill up the gas tank again. I never noticed the eco mode when I am not using Sport mode; it leads you to drive at an steadier pace to save more gas!!! Great overall car for me since I like the compact design of the car that gives it an impression of a sport-looking race car, giving the fact that I am not a tall adult standing at 5'5'' so that it is perfect for me. It was also a huge plus to learn that the rear passenger leg room being quite spacious, along with 8 cup holders in the car. I won't want to be bias, there are quite some features that could be improved. The window visors does not have extensions, and the car is not powerful AT ALL. However, the window visors don't bother me too much since my commutes are short and I prefer to be gas friendly over a car about performance. I highly recommend the gas friendly, sporty and reliable Corolla to many!

Its about time!

by just another working man. from Kaneohe, HI | June 25, 2015

Every new car smells goood! Its shiny, clean and with whatever "bells n whistles" that's standard , it just takes it over the top! And hey, It's brand new right? So it's got to be good! Okay, so now I'm driving around my 2015 Toyota Corolla and notice "other" Toyotas on the road that is New, Not so new and Much older models. The older models still looks and runs good, this just tells me the reliability of this brand. Need I say more? Should have gotten a Toyota sooner!