2015 Toyota Corolla

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great Car!

by zay_corollla from Philadelphia, PA | November 24, 2014

I just purchase a Black 2015 Toyota Corolla LE Base back in late October. I've decided to trade in my 2008 Nissan Versa. I have my car for a month now and since enjoy driving the car since I purchase it. The exterior didn't wow me, but it does look more bold than I've least expected. The interior is very nice layout. It feel more premium than I've expected despite they are some hard plastic around the interior. The dashboard may look very busy, but once you get the handle of it, it really not bad at all. My favorite thing about the car is actually the ride comfort. It's really comfortable, supple, and relatively quiet. The only thing you'll heard is the 1.8 engine on higher rpm and some tire noise. The CVT transmission is probably one of the best I've driven beside the Nissan Altima. If I have to change anything about the car, I'll purchase the S trim since it look really nice. Once I put more miles on it, I'll know more details about the car. I would recommend anybody this car. Affordable, comfortable, value, and Toyota reputation of reliability.

Go Toyota Thank you Kent Nelville

by Debbie from carrollton ,GA | November 19, 2014

I am loving my new car actually feel proud I had an excellent experience and Kent nelville did a great job very friendly and understanding I am so excited about my car prayed for a car and God led me there to Toyota of Union city and even with my not so great credit score was able to get a car Thank you Toyota and Thank you Kent.

NICE STYLING/GOOD SERVICE

by KL from El Paso, TX | October 29, 2014

This my 6th Toyota. I liked the new styling of the 2014/2015 Corolla. Comes with a lot of standard features and the performance is Not that bad. Also my Toyota Service department is 5 star. Intelligent staff and clean service bays.

2015 Corolla S+

by michael from Daytona Beach Shores, Florida | October 22, 2014

Have it only 2 weeks, & so far Very Good. NO issues or problems, but there is a Lot-to-Learn, as it has a Very Busy Dash Board, too busy IMO, & Confusing. Rides well & quiet & comfortable. Has plenty of Options, & everything I want in a New Car. Appears to be well made, & much nicer than my trade-in, a 2012' Accent - SE.

Bang for the buck

by jimbo from Georgia | October 17, 2014

Great value. Pros. Im 6Ft9 and fit comfortably , interior setup is nice and affordable, con. I drive 100 miles a day ,to and from work. I don't go over 60 mph. I can't avg more than 33 mph. They state 37. Also on the L model(the lowest model) no cruise control. But I would recommend for those looking for a reliable work car. No frills.

We like it!

by Rod from Kenmore, Wa | September 25, 2014

We have been =out of town and not had much chance to drive it yet. But we do like it and would recommend I to our friends, Rod L.

My 3rd and most favorite Corolla!

by Pit bull from Stormville, NY | September 20, 2014

My first Corolla was a 2003 Corolla LE manual. Manual, that was a rare find in 2002. I loved that car! It was so much fun to drive. I never had any problems with it. 10 years later and 175K miles it still drove excellent. In September of 2012 I started a new job that required a lot of driving so I bought a 2013 Corolla S automatic. Great car but even though my wife drove manual she wanted me to get the automatic. Needless to say she never drove the car. Almost two years to the date I traded the 2013 and got a 2015 Corolla S Plus manual 6 speed. I really loved the new body style and rims but mostly wanted a manual again. Well to my surprise this car came with so many bells and whistles STANDARD I was shocked! This car not only is so much fun to drive, it talks to me and has NAVIGATION standard! Toyota you really know how to build them! Congratulations!

A Great driving experience

by Cool Kid 744 from Hazelwood,MO | August 21, 2014

I really underestimated the corolla at first. I used to think it was just a smaller model camry but boy was i wrong. The Toyota Corolla was a excellent driving experience I found a liking to the S Plus at Clay Cooley it was really a fun drive and my salesperson really showed me that the car could really do it all.