2000 Toyota Echo

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great first car

by 4L3C from | December 20, 2013

I bought my ECHO for $2,000 with 126,000 miles on it, and it hasn't stopped getting its high MPG. While mine gets 40 city/45 highway I fill up about every 10-11 days driving about 24-30 miles a day. When it comes to the winter it 's decent. It being a light car makes it difficult to make it up a poorly plowed road. Overall it's a nice little car.

Bad car I never have to buy from here

by marco from chicago | January 19, 2013

Bad service for me at South Chicago Auto Auction of Harvey. I bought this 2000 Echo for about $2600 not $1700. You are force to paid buyer premium for them and doc fee. Also, other charge for changing tile. It cost more than outside currency exchange store. It is not true the price, because I am the new owner of this junk car.

My second Echo

by Swagger from Carthage, MO | May 8, 2012

These cars are the best designed "econo-boxes" of the past 15 years. Lots of interior storage, killer gas mileage, and great pick-up. No irritations or dissatisfaction for me. I would still have my 1st one if not for a sleepy trucker.

Amazing Car!!!!!!!

by Alarm Guy from | November 7, 2011

I bought mine with 50,000 miles on it and have since put on another 250,000 on it. I own a small alarm company and I bought this car to save gas on service calls. I drive about 200 miles a day and this car has never broken down and saved me thousands on gas. I have only had to replace the fuel pump once and the struts a few times as I carry a lot of weight in tools and ladders. This is the most reliable car I have ever seen. Toyota was crazy when they decided to stop making the ECHO.

GreatLittleCar

by Frugal from Silver Spring, Md | August 18, 2011

I bought this car used in 2004 with 45,000 miles on it and have put another 90,000 on it and it still runs great. It has lots of storage bins, shelfs and cubby holes, very good trunk space. It has a good ride for a small car. Just the regular maintence, oil, brakes, tires and recently replaced the struts and shocks. The only reacurring problem has been noise from the accessory belt

IT PASSES UP THE GAS STATIONS ALOT.

by ZONK from WESTERN PA. | March 4, 2011

THE 2000 ECHO I BOUGHT OFF OF A PRIVATE OWNER WAS IN GREAT CONDITION AND HAD ONLY 52,000 MILES ON IT. THE CAR IS AMAZING AND THE MPG IS GREAT. I'VE BEEN GETTING 39 MILES PER GALLON. IT'S A AUTOMATIC. THE CAR IS A REAL GAS SIPPER.ITS WELL BUILT AND VERY RELIABLE. I SEARCHED FAR AND WIDE FOR AN ECHO WITH LOW MILES. IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT. I DON'T KNOW WHY TOYOTA QUIT MAKING THE ECHO.PEOPLE WHO OWN ECHO'S ARE A HAPPY BUNCH. BE SAFE. THANK YOU.

I love it.

by berto from Amston,CT | February 22, 2011

Parts are cheap, reliable, economy, I can find a parking easier, not crazy technology that i have to deal with it, $30 weekly to fill the tank, regular gasoline and more money in my pocket.I can not complain about it, i going to keep it until the body fall apart.

This car keeps going and going

by Bear from Pa | January 30, 2011

This car has impressed me to say the least. The way I drive and amount of miles I do a year kill most cars in a very short time. This car has been in two accidents and has 250k miles on it with no signs of stopping. The check engine light has been on for ever too. The only thing I had to change on this car is oil, tires and breaks. It's so light and simple there just isnt much to break. When ever it decides to die I will run right out and get the same one or it's replacement Yaris.

can't beat it for the money!

by koz from basye, va | January 28, 2010

over 160,000 miles and have had no problems whatsoever. even standard maintenance issues are minimal. in light of this, the great mileage--38 mpg-- and initial low-cost, a fantastic value.

1st Toyota I've Owned

by echoist from boston, ma | September 2, 2009

Ok , it's good, cheap and very very economic.A lso it has a nice look and I just like it and my son does too

Featured Services for this Toyota Echo