2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Available in 2 styles:  2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Reliving my high school days!

by Scooby1 from Denver, CO | June 8, 2014

I bought a 2007 FJ with 50K miles and it is the best car choice I have made in years. I had a 1970 FJ40 when I was in high school. I did lots of 4 wheeling in that cruiser - friends with Jeeps an Broncos were always skeptical of it until they saw it off-roading where it typically out performed the others. When Toyota came back with this model as a tribute to the FJ I just had to have one. For those of us who "know" Toyota designers have incorporated design elements from the original FJ that are very subtle but clever and effective. This vehicle is so much fun to drive. It is solid and comfortable. Off road performance is second to none. Thanks Toyota for the opportunity to relive my youth while at the same time having a reliable and safe vehicle to transport my family in!!

2007 FJ

by Tom from Indiana | April 6, 2014

Sold my Jeep TJ and bought my FJ. The comfort, design and performance is outstanding. First couple MPG checks is 16, but didn't buy it for that. Funnest vehicle I have owned in years. Plenty of torque and horsepower.

07 FJ Cruiser - Off Road & Family Vehicle Combined

by sports car convert from Chicago, IL | January 15, 2014

I LOVE my FJ. It handles Chicago winters with ease. I needed a vehicle that would drive well in all seasons, including off road for the summer fishing trips up north. It also needed to be safe, reliable, decent tow capacity and have more interior room than my previous car a VW GTI 4-door. I already have a mini van for road trips with the family and all their gear so maximum cargo capacity wasn't a big deal. It is very comfortable on highway trips and with the roof rack and towing hitch, I can bring more than enough gear when camping. It isn't as easy to get in and out of as my mini van, but if I wanted it easy I would have gotten another mini van. LOVE this truck!

Finally, I vehcile I can pull things with

by Raein from Spokane, WA | June 24, 2013

Well, all I have to say is I have always loved Toyotas and I needed something that can haul my 2 large dogs in and be able to pull things with.

the toy

by oldestson from Raleigh NC | April 30, 2013

awesome ride... i am glad a made my choice for the FJ... it is just enough of the core essentials to give you an experience without taking you to the bank...

Glad I didn't go for Jeep

by BeachCruiser from Denver, CO | January 22, 2013

I love my FJ and the lifestyle that it brings with it. I'll own it forever. The friends that I've met because of the FJ will be life-long. It will always be a part of my life.

Uses car for Off-roading

An incredible piece of machinery.

by Wild Bill from San Diego, Ca. | January 12, 2013

I purchaced this listed Toyota F.J. from Classic Charriots in Vista, Ca. The dealer was awesome, and the F.J. is awesome.!

FJ Cruiser

by Medic1972 from Terre Haute, Indiana | September 1, 2012

I traded in my 2007 FJ Cruiser on a 2010 FJ Cruiser. I did this for several reasons, none involving a dislike of the 2007 FJ. I wanted a manual transmission, which my 2007 was not and I also wanted a different color for sentimental reasons (I had a tan FJ 40 Land Cruiser in high school). So I traded it in for a 2010 Trail Teams FJ, which is tan and has a manual transmission. I love the FJ, it is dependable, stylish, powerful, gets decent fuel economy ( I just drove to the Florida Gulf coast, New Orleans, and back to Indiana getting an average of 20mpg), it is solid, and has great safety ratings.

Simply the best!

by J-Dub from Tucson, AZ | May 29, 2012

I bought my 2007 FJ Cruiser 4x4 from a Toyota Dealer in Phoenix Az. It was a certified preowned vechicle with about 49k miles on it. After tons of research and test drives yet hesitant about buying foreign, it has been the best decision I have ever made with a vehicle. Where to begin? I think Toyota hit it out of the ball park with this, the first year (2007) they started making the FJ Cruiser! Zero problems so far! I have had this on some of the worst, rocky trails ever and it has done nothing but impress me and perform like a dream. Some people on quads were amazed that it got so far on the trail as their ATV's did. Back on the Highway, no creeks, rattles or any kind of loose interior or exterior sqeaks at all! Plenty of power, fuel economy is about 20 mpg. If your considering don't hesitate just join all the happy FJ Cruiser family members.

Excellent SUV

by Doc from MPLS.,Mn. | May 25, 2012

Great offroad and is still a rare sight to most lookers. One solid SUV. Lots of after market items to make this rare SUV even more one of a kind.