2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Available in 2 styles:  2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Hino or Toyota it is still a good vehicle

by Jon Deisel from Mustang OK | January 19, 2015

Bad:Gas Mileage, small inside, bouncy on road, vibrates anything touching the 4wd shifter, windshield always gets cracked. Good: 4wd, towing ok, value, reliability, resale value, fun factor

2007 FJ

by Sully from Los Angeles | January 4, 2015

Wow, I was thinking to sell my FJ and get a Prius. After all the bad reviews on the Prius including; cars not starting, enterior parts breaking, unhappy statements, cheaply made car.... I believe I will end up keeping my FJ. Curious to see other consumer reviews about the FJ- all being happy drivers and nothing bad to say is awesome!!! I bought this car used 80k and its been awesome ever since. I keep it well maintained. Its@ 94,000 miles now. Iv replaced battery, timing belt, spark plugs, alternater. Normal wear and tear for this milage. This is a VERY durable car, goood value.

great vehicle on the road or OFF ROAD

by car lover from New Orleans, LA | August 21, 2014

I have owned 8 cars and this is the most versatile vehicle I have ever had. From towing to off road back to driving on the wet pavement. The fj is a great buy and reliable of course, it's a Toyota!

Reliving my high school days!

by Scooby1 from Denver, CO | June 8, 2014

I bought a 2007 FJ with 50K miles and it is the best car choice I have made in years. I had a 1970 FJ40 when I was in high school. I did lots of 4 wheeling in that cruiser - friends with Jeeps an Broncos were always skeptical of it until they saw it off-roading where it typically out performed the others. When Toyota came back with this model as a tribute to the FJ I just had to have one. For those of us who "know" Toyota designers have incorporated design elements from the original FJ that are very subtle but clever and effective. This vehicle is so much fun to drive. It is solid and comfortable. Off road performance is second to none. Thanks Toyota for the opportunity to relive my youth while at the same time having a reliable and safe vehicle to transport my family in!!

2007 FJ

by Tom from Indiana | April 6, 2014

Sold my Jeep TJ and bought my FJ. The comfort, design and performance is outstanding. First couple MPG checks is 16, but didn't buy it for that. Funnest vehicle I have owned in years. Plenty of torque and horsepower.

07 FJ Cruiser - Off Road & Family Vehicle Combined

by sports car convert from Chicago, IL | January 15, 2014

I LOVE my FJ. It handles Chicago winters with ease. I needed a vehicle that would drive well in all seasons, including off road for the summer fishing trips up north. It also needed to be safe, reliable, decent tow capacity and have more interior room than my previous car a VW GTI 4-door. I already have a mini van for road trips with the family and all their gear so maximum cargo capacity wasn't a big deal. It is very comfortable on highway trips and with the roof rack and towing hitch, I can bring more than enough gear when camping. It isn't as easy to get in and out of as my mini van, but if I wanted it easy I would have gotten another mini van. LOVE this truck!

Finally, I vehcile I can pull things with

by Raein from Spokane, WA | June 24, 2013

Well, all I have to say is I have always loved Toyotas and I needed something that can haul my 2 large dogs in and be able to pull things with.

the toy

by oldestson from Raleigh NC | April 30, 2013

awesome ride... i am glad a made my choice for the FJ... it is just enough of the core essentials to give you an experience without taking you to the bank...

Glad I didn't go for Jeep

by BeachCruiser from Denver, CO | January 22, 2013

I love my FJ and the lifestyle that it brings with it. I'll own it forever. The friends that I've met because of the FJ will be life-long. It will always be a part of my life.

Uses car for Off-roading

An incredible piece of machinery.

by Wild Bill from San Diego, Ca. | January 12, 2013

I purchaced this listed Toyota F.J. from Classic Charriots in Vista, Ca. The dealer was awesome, and the F.J. is awesome.!

Featured Services for this Toyota FJ Cruiser