2010 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

27 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Nice Car

by JKN145 from Bellevue, WA | June 28, 2013

Very practical and comfortable vehicles. Rides well, relatively quiet. Hybrid system operates seamlessly, averages about 29 mpg overall. Interior very spacious, but looks somewhat cheap, w/ lots of hard plastic. Third row very tight. Otherwise, excellent family hauler.

Great for the first year

by Tom from North Dakota | July 23, 2012

Bought this vehicle in 2011 and had 146 miles on it. I bought a Limited Hybrid loaded, and have sense added a trailer hitch, and hood bug sheild. Right now I have had it one year plus and has 30,000 miles on it now. No problems at all with it. Used it one Winter in North Dakota and added a aftermarket car starter for it. The vehicle is faily pricey, but very quiet and comfortable. I average about 25 MPH driving it in small town and on the highway which is OK but not fantastic. No problems in the snow, however, remember that it has a no tire spin system in it much like other new cars made now a days. So if you are like in really deep snow like a foot and half deep of wet snow, it may not take off from a standing stop as the tires will not spin, so by backing up a hair and then romping it it does fine. So probally not the best four wheeling vehicle, but great for all weather. No mechanical problems so far and at 30,000 I am looking at having to put new tires on it in another 10,000 or so.

Love it so far!

by kmsnj from Northern New Jersey | November 17, 2010

I bought my Highlander Hybrid in late August, so I've had it for close to 3 months. So far I love it. I needed a car with three rows of seating but I didn't want a minivan or a huge SUV. This car gives me the seating I need to carpool kids around while giving me car like driving experience and gas mileage! The ride is smooth and the handling is definitely car-like. much better that the Pilot I also considered. I'm also averaging over 27 mpg, which is better than I got in my Passat wagon!

Great Car

by carpro from | August 1, 2010

My family all have Toyotas! We love them and have never given us any problems! The Power is wonderful and my kids love the space!