2006 Toyota Highlander

Available in 9 styles:  2006 Toyota Highlander 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Exceeded Expectations

by Simple Dad from Needham, MA | March 11, 2015

We recently purchased this 2006 Highlander Limited from Central Motors, Southborough, Mass. The car is in great shape and rides like new. A lot of space for the family as well as a third row of seats. T The owner personally assisted us with the process and took care of all of our needs. Exceeded expectations with the quality of car, price and the buying experience.

Exactly what I was looking for

by Hammer from Mass. | December 11, 2014

I wanted a 4 cylinder engine. 4 wheel drive, something I could have my grandchildren safe in and reasonably priced.

Toyota Highlander

by Maxine from seattle | March 12, 2012

Really like my 2006 Highlander. Just wish they stayed with the smaller size with newer models. Very reliable and all wheel drive handles well in snow.

used vehicle purchase

by slm2 from columbus ohio | March 5, 2012

Purchased a used vehicle from Germain Toyota and was completely satisfied with the vehicle and financing. The staff went beyond our expectations. They helped us find a vehicle that worked for our family and fit into our budget. We will recommend Germain Toyota to all of our friends and family. Thank you.

Baby boomers delight

by Highlander Tracker from Richmond, VA | March 5, 2012

The price was right!!!This vehicle is a delight, clean interior, no dents exterior, new tires and just an overall well maintained vehicle. The ride is smooth, the look is new. There are still people who take pride in keeping their vehicles maintained and serviced.

ONE OF THE BEST CARS I'VE EVER OWNED

by SOUTHERNYANKEE from SAN ANTONIO,T X | September 19, 2011

GREAT CAR FOR FAMILY WITH KIDS AND PETS. SIZE IS PERFECT. GOOD CITY GAS MILEAGE ON 4-CYLINDER 2005 AND 6-CYLINDER 2006. PICK UP IS FINE WHEN ENTERING TRAFFIC. FEEL SAFE AFTER TWO MAJOR ACCIDENTS. NEGATIVE IS TIRE PRESSURE LIGHT STAYS ON. OVERALL, IT'S ONE OF THE BEST VEHICLES I'VE EVER OWNED.

Good Small SUV

by Texas Guy from N. Texas | June 15, 2010

This SUV is a good compromise between big car features and decent mileage. We're getting about 21 mpg. It is a little rough handling - a little more like a truck than my former Camry. I gave us some gas mileage, but I like the visibility and handling. My local garage rates this as one of the most reliable vehicles on the highway, so that's primarily why I ending up getting it.

Hybrid is a gas

by toyfan from Arizona | April 23, 2010

We purchased the 2006 Hybrid new. It has been excellent. Have 57,000 miles on it - never a problem. This is our 2nd Highlander - we also have a 2002 (not a hybrid) with over 100,000 miles!

The best car I ever owned

by lover of reliability from Albuquerque, NM | March 28, 2010

I have 130,000 miles on my car and it has NEVER been in a shop except to change oil and air filter and new tires. I replaced the brakes at 110,000 miles - unbelievable! True, most of my miles are on the highway. Had a Volkswagen once - constantly in a shop and with 50,000 it needed a $3,000 repair job - never again!

Bro of Rx

by High_on_the_land from Rockland, NY | June 29, 2009

Bought a 2006 used with 32000 miles. It‘s a low cost Rx330. MPG better then my wife's 2006 Rav4 2.4L, getting average 23-24. Highway 25+. Well built FM/AM radio. It has parking sensor works perfect for parallel parking. Low gear has some confusion, may be Toyota design like this for handle it better. Body style little bit boring, otherwise a perfect SUV

Featured Services for this Toyota Highlander