2008 Toyota Highlander

Available in 6 styles:  2008 Toyota Highlander 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Highlander

by Pony from Northern New England | March 29, 2014

This is a great car. Comfortable interior, great handling, attractive styling. Very roomy interior; 3rd-row seating a plus.We purchased this Highlander based on wonderful reliability of previous Highlanders we owned. I wouldn't think of buying any other SUV.

2008 Highlander Limited

by KCPLibrarian from Birmingham, AL | March 26, 2014

I LOVE THIS SUV! Ever since I saw the 2008 model on the road I have wanted one and finally got the chance to make my dream come true! I've got the '08 Limited V6 with magnetic grey metallic exterior color and the ash leather interior color. This car is exactly what I wanted and with the limited I have a smart key with push button start which took a little getting used to since I'm used to having keys to always get into a vehicle. The ride is very smooth and quiet. There is plenty of room for everyone especially with the 3rd row seats that are available when / if we need them. This car will be in our family for a very long time!

2008 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER

by Rebecca from OKC, OK | February 7, 2014

I LOVE MY TOYOTA HIGHLANDER! IT'S THE BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED. ITS EVEN BETTER THAN THE GMC YUKON. SURE, THE GAS MILAGE CAN BE BETTER. WHAT ELSE IS TO DISLIKE. I BOUGHT IT BACK IN 2008. MY HIGHLANDER IS A LIGHT BLUE-SILVER COLOR. IT'S GOOD FOR A FAMILY OF 4-7. IT CAN SEAT UP TO 7 PEOPLE.

Awsome Car

by Johnny from miami, fl | January 1, 2014

I love this car I have 1 just like it and you can drive so smoothly and comfortably. It has great power and its spacious! I love IT!!!

New used car

by highlander from gainesville, fl | October 22, 2013

just bought 2008 highlander, so far so good. Smooth ride, good power, cold a/c. Hope I feel the same in years in come, plan on keeping a long time....

Highlander without the Hybrid

by Twins mom x 2 from Las Vegas, NV | April 27, 2013

I recently purchased a used 08 Toyota Highlander Limited. Love the interior with enough room to cart around all the kids (4) without them fighting/arguing. The Limited included a DVD system and I'm excited to use it on our first long road trip as a family this summer. I'm sure it's going to save me a bit of whatever sanity I have left. Happy that I have the space but am very anxious to get into the same vehicle w/ a hybrid engine as it will save me overall in gas expenditure. Drives like a large car - not like a SUV. Easy to maneuver - has great pick up when merging onto the freeway. I've been very happy with this purchase.

Black Highlander

by Jones from NY | March 26, 2013

Listed a vehicle that had an accident. Drove 3 hrs only to find that I was lied to. Do buy from these crooks.

Love It

by sport from columbus Ind | February 23, 2013

Love my Highlander it is the best vehicle ive owed !!! Runs grate .Al kinds of room very nice looking and loaded. I would buy a new !!!

2008 Highlander Limited AWD (ZZZZZ Quiet interior)

by road warrior 30,000 miles a year from South Jersey, Woodstown NJ | December 20, 2012

The Highlander is very responsive for the size of the vehicle. This is high above most cars so the lights from oncomming cars do not hinder your sight. I considered that point before purchasing this vehicle. The steering is very sure footed and accurate and does just what you wanted it to do. I have now put 3,000 miles on it and from the minute I first drove it, it fit me.I have many bells and whistles in it like the back up camera, GPS, touch screen etc. They all work great. I had a problem with the GPS and learning the way it wanted to be programmed and now that I have done it a few times it is 2nd nature. The sound system is great... I can crank up the sterio and the sound is crisp and clear.I also have the 3rd row seat that is very easy to deploy and to lay flat without effort. I would recomend this vehicle to anyone that wants to be up high, needs cargo room, and for the size, the mileage for the V6, 3.5 ltr, is a realistic 19.4 MPG averag, say 60highway / 40city on regular gas. The leather has a good feel and is not cold like some of the cars with leather. I have heated seats and don't have to use it. It has only gone down to 31 deg overnight so far but normally I would have the heated seats on. Also I noticed that after you drive for a while and park and leave the car for a few hours, the Toyota is still warm inside when I return? That is nice. All I can figure is that there is great insulation throught the vehicle. Anyway.... Great Car/truck/family vehicle that you feel really safe in. Oh, did I mention Air bags galore....

best ever

by suv driver from Lake Orion, MI | November 29, 2012

The Toyota Highlander is as good as it gets in it's segment. Comfortable, reliable, and I think nice looking. As a sales rep for 40 years, I have driven crazy miles (30,000) per year and this is the finest experience I have had in a vehicle. 110,000 miles with not as much as a knob go wrong.