2010 Toyota Highlander

2010 Toyota Highlander
Available in 9 styles:  2010 Toyota Highlander 4dr AWD shown

Overall

I wish we still had this car

by justin from savannah GA | June 3, 2015

I miss this car so much because this car was a great car it car had like 80k miles on it and still ran fine this car was so reliable

Great Comfort

by Growing Family from Ann Arbor, Michigan | March 12, 2015

With a growing family, our RAV4 (2008) wasn't large enough. We purchased a 2010 Highlander. I can't believe the difference in space. It has SO MUCH room! The gas mileage isn't the best, I had wanted a Hybrid, but they are hard to find used. I also went from having a Limited RAV4 to an SE Highlander. I miss some of my options, but I plan to install them after market. It did come with the power moonroof, heated leather seats and heated exterior mirrors. I'll install a remote starter and bluetooth myself. Overall, I'm pretty happy. I got a great deal and I find that this is such a comfortable ride!

Best Buy So Far

by fooferny from | June 1, 2014

I am so pleased with my new Highlander. There is just enough room for my family of 4 without feeling like I am driving a van. This car handles the road easily and is a perfect fit for us.

Reliable SUV

by Crystal from Knoxville, TN | October 9, 2013

Reliable small SUV, good MPG, fair amount of room with 3rd row seating, features on Limited model are nice

Family SUV

by Sunees from Woodbridge, VA | August 12, 2013

I bought a Highlander, I realy like it. I had Toyota Rav4, its not bad but Highlander is better than Rav4. Highlander is very comfortabe for long drive, gas millage is also not bad I got 22/gal. Seating capacity is 8 so its good for family. Anyway I like it...........

Shopping for another Highlander

by Toyota fan from Duluth, MN | June 12, 2013

I have a 2005 Highlander with 180,000 miles. The only repair needed was a front wheel bearing. I get up to 24 mpg on trips, 19 in town. Runs like new, but we take a lot of long trips, so I'm looking for a new or nearly new. highlander. It is very comfortable, good in Minnesota winters, and hauls a lot. Best car I ever had!

Very happy with it!

by Car Guy from Chicago | May 18, 2013

Bought a highlander limited V6 with all the options except rear DVD player back in April 2010. Have not had any issues. This crossover is just that, some SUV functionality but a car like ride. It's got a pretty decent pick up for its size. The pros are that its very reliable, a smooth ride, very nice interior, dare I say even fun to drive. The cons: once you add all the options, it starts to get pricey. I would think harder next time about adding so many options. It has third row seats, which is very handy, but forget about storage space without a rooftop container. Bit thirsty. Overall, very happy with this crossover.

Just what I was looking for

by Dudley from Mount Vernon, IN | December 22, 2012

After much research, I decided I wanted to purchase a Toyota Highlander, but did not wish to pay the price for a new model. I searched only for 2010 Highlanders with fewer than 30,000 miles, and found an immaculate 2010 Highlander AWD V-6 with 16,800 miles, tan leather interior, back-up camera, auto heating and air (thermostat), heated outside mirrors, and other extras. I have owned the vehicle one month and have been quite pleased overall.

Great SUV thus far

by SUV owner w/ dog from Chicago | July 30, 2012

This review is 100% unbiased, as I'm a previous Jeep and Honda owner and have never been a Toyota fan. However, after endless research and test drives, the current model Toyota Highlander (2008-2012) seemed the best overall deal for me in this class. Planned on buying 2008 but found a good deal on a 2010 instead. Here is what won me over vs Pilot or Grand Cherokee: 1. best overall fuel economy (money) +++ 2. low maintenance (less money) 3. 2nd row configurable captain's chairs (kids) ++ 3. 3rd row foldable seat (more kids/pets) Until Jeep improves their fuel economy or Honda improves the clunky look of their SUV, I'll probably stick to this model.

Wonderful SUV

by Kathy in Highlander from Missouri | July 29, 2012

It's the car that made me not hate the SUV - they're big and gas hogs, but it's so much fun to drive, so safe, and so plush that it's worth compromising. Will be hard to go back to a high MPG subcompact!