2013 Toyota Highlander

Available in 10 styles:  2013 Toyota Highlander 4dr AWD shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Love the way it fits me not to low or not to high

by dog lover from | April 5, 2014

It was considered used but only had 1,000.00 mile on it and it was a limited I just wished I understood more of the toys in it but then i have only had it for 2 weeks

Fit needs

by Love road trips from California | March 24, 2014

Our new highlander has meant every expat action. We get good gas milage in town and highway. It is so quite inside and a very comfortable ride. Will keep this car many years

Saved our lives

by Highlander for life from Minnesota | January 29, 2014

We purchased a 2013 Highlander and after 3 months of ownership we were involved in a head-on crash at 60 miles per hour. The safety features in the Highlander saved our lives. Although we have injuries (neck and back pain, fractured Sternum), I believe that the if we were in a different vehicle our injuries would have been life threatening. We were so pleased that we replaced our wrecked Highlander with another 2013 Highlander.

Best features and room for the price

by Eric from Galveston, TX | January 10, 2014

I moved to a Highlander from a higher end Lexus and found that the features were comparable (highlander was the limited edition). However, the price was half and the gas mileage double! The car is comfortable, has features that most of us really want and need (good sounding stereo, navigation, Bluetooth connectivity, heated seats). The car handles well but some increased road noise is evident as compared to my previous Lexus. The third row back seats are mostly an illusion, but work well for occasional use for kids (which is why I have them). Great vehicle.

Beautiful color, smooth ride

by SUV Lover from Gloucest | November 19, 2013

I've owned a Toyota Highlander since 2003 and loved it. I love this 2013 Highlander even more. It has more cup holders, a better radio (enjoying SiriusXM Satellite channels), back-up camera, individual temperature control in front seats, heat/A/C controls in back seat, & built-in garage door opener. I love the color & the comfort of this car, including the heated leather front seats. One of these days, I'll learn how to operate all the computer features!

Excellent Customer Service

by Lucy from Yonkers N.Y | October 29, 2013

Thank you so much for everything Westchester Toyota. Your staff made me feel so welcomed. I will definitely recommend the sales person Mr. Francisco Romero because he took his time to explain every detail on the Toyota Highlander 2013. I will definitely continue to do business with you. This is my first Toyota vehicle and so far so good and I am very happy with my purchased. Thank you so much. Lucy

Love This Auto

by Highlander Fan from Florida | September 29, 2013

1. Very comfortable ride 2. Excellent in traffic and on the road 3. Roomy with excellent interior design 4. Surrounded by protective airbags 5. Good view of outside surroundings 6. Excellent for a family of five or six 7. Hope future will bring more fuel efficiency

Great Family Vehicle (Base 4-Cylinder Model Review

by seginns from Saint Albans, WV | September 21, 2013

What's not to love about this SUV? It is by far the most comfortable vehicle, with plush, cushy seats, front and rear. The middle seat in the second row, however, is not comfortable but is useful for shorter trips. The third row seat is less plush than the front and second row seats, but comfortable enough that our teenager and other adults can sit there without complaint. The third row seats also provide enough leg room for average sized adults to be useful for longer trips. (We do not have anyone taller than 5'9" in our family.) There are vents above each of the rear seats, third row included, making the climate control much more effective. The kids especially like that they can control from the second row how much air flow they get as well as their air temperature. The touch screen audio system is very easy to use, and Bluetooth connectivity is fast, connecting within a few seconds. Other models we test drove took up to three minutes to connect to our phone when we tried to play music from it. The interior is quiet, with little engine and road noise. The 4-cylinder model provides enough power for hills and typical acceleration. Fuel efficiency for this class has been good, averaging between 22 city and 27 interstate. Visibility, especially rear visibility, is good for an SUV, but there is still a significant blind spot directly behind the vehicle. We did not get the backing camera but are considering getting one aftermarket. With all three rows up, cargo capacity is very limited, but is good with the third row down. The 50/50 split increases cargo and passenger options. I would recommend getting the rubber cargo mat over the carpet cargo mat if you plan on having one rear seat up and one down. The carpet mat does not have a split in the middle, whereas the rubber mat does.

2013 highlander

by 2013 highlander from Winchester, Virginia | September 11, 2013

I love my highlander. I replaced my 2008 highlander with the 2013. It is a comfortable ride and fits my three large dogs perfectly!

Good SUV...

by Galaxy from Atlanta, AG | September 2, 2013

Have owned the '13 LImited for a little over a year and have 16,000 miles on it. I am happy overall with the Highlanders. The positives: It can tow like a champ. We towed a 5,000 pound trailer from Texas to Georgia and it handled better than my previous F-150 (5.4L V8) and got better mileage. It took a bit to get up to highway speeds but once there, it maintained speed well and didn't have to downshift constantly to get back to speed. The mileage while towing was 15 MPG overall (1200 miles) which is what I got on my F-150 when it was EMPTY! My only real complaint is the interior noise. 3 of the 4 windows squeak and some interior trim pieces squeak as well. I am hyper-sensitive about squeaks, so it may not bother you as much as it bothers me. I think it's unavoidable when the interior is a giant Tupperware bowl. The seats are comfortable even for the long road trips. All in all, I am happy with this and hope to get 200K miles out it!