See Also: 2014 Toyota Highlander

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Nice Comfort

by William from Minneapolis, MN | July 26, 2014

Very comfortable on long trips; good power in the mountains; adequate gas mileage for large SUV; adequate visibility

Excellent in savings

by Shurp from Lake Bridge, LA | July 25, 2014

I purchased a 2014 Highlander Limited have really been pleased with its new standards. Coming from a 2010 Camry bought as my first Toyota have to say this new SUV definitely worth all the amenities its comfortable got good features with the Limited, navigation and ventilated seats is all good on SUV. Gets better gas mileage up to 28 mpg so I am pleased on great fuel economy looks more top of the line. Interior top of the line too, it features lots of things in all the bells and whistles available 3rd row could do without but panoramic moon roof is best for me giving plenty of reflection through interior cabin. The crossover is more for the money love new styling it's an amazingly upgraded SUV than ever being closed to a Lexus price with every available option standard on Highlander Limited a really beautiful crossover.

We love this car!

by Cross country traveler from Ohio | July 10, 2014

We already have a 2003 highlander which we love. We needed a new car for a 5000 mile plus cross country trip that we were planning. We tried to find a certified used later modal Highlander but were not successful as they sell out so fast. For grins we test drove a 2012 lexus GX-460 but it had no acceleration getting on the Interstate even though it was a V-8! So then we test drove the 2014 model Highlander and loved it, especially it's zippyness when merging into traffic on freeways and interstates. It took us a while to find one in the color scheme we wanted (these cars are selling like crazy!). We finally did and we have currently logged over 3700 miles and it's performing beautifully. Our only problem thus far is with the navigation system - it is NOT intuitive. Maybe by to he end of the trip we will have figured it out. Good thing we brought our hand held GPS because it saved us from getting lost a couple of times.

To the Extreme

by Pap's Toy from New Freedom, Pa. | June 23, 2014

So far I Love my Highlander Limited. It is one if the most comfortable Automobiles that I have driven in the past 20 years or so. It's like a Big easy chair on wheels. The Staff at the Toyota York Auto Group were very accommodating. Not Pushy or insistent, just helpful and straightforward. The Highlander really Sells itself. Remember the old TV Commercials with the Guy Jumping in the air and saying O What A Feeling.Well he was spot on. Thanks York Auto Group.

Comfortability and Safety

by Chuchi from Antioch, CA | June 18, 2014

This vehicle has all the interest points which are what I need in a vehicle that is going to transport me and my four legged family in a safe and comfortable way. As far as mileage is concerned, I am sure it gets good milaeage from a full tank. On my test drive, starting the engine was an efficient manner and when it was time to stop, it did very gently. This SUV vehicle is the best vehicle I could safely say I would be a proud owner of. That is if I could afford it. On my retirement pension I couldn't. Therefore, I have to admire it from a distance and perhaps someday if I win the lotto, I could purchase a couple of Toyota vehicles as Toyota is a brand of car that lasts for a very long time. I should know. Presently, I own a 1987 Toyota SR5 and although old and worn out, its as strong as the day of its inception. So, there you have it. you got a great review of a vehicle I don't own but my experience with Toyotas' is unsurpassed. I hope that anyone who reads this review, feels as strongly as I do about all of Toyotas' vehicles and what they have to offer to the consumer.

Toyota Highlander

by Beth from West Berlin, Wi | June 12, 2014

I love my Highlander XLE this new crossover caught my eye when shopping for another Toyota price worth so much in standard features. I have vent. Seats, panoramic moon roof, En-tune capability for hands free phone, navigation, eco mode and text msg. sending. Highlander drives while interior is so quiet on highways there isn't no squeaks or rattles going over bumps it's either smooth and rough surfaces on roads still, got an great SUV loves. I've owned 3 Toyotas when bought first in 1991 now switched over to a SUV love it more because has good road handling and lots of luxury in its class.

Great SUV

by Louion from lake bridge, la | June 12, 2014

It handles sweet!!! The ride on Highlander is more adequate with some comfortable seats. Has everything in luxury fit and finish includes a navigation system to leather seats. The exterior looks real sharp with (LED lights) and includes Blind spot traffic crossing warnings. Though I'm single being primary single lady driver love this SUV w/o no kids still have something happy with. It's a real nice SUV could get for the money.

Great car even better than my Solara

by kevend from houston | June 5, 2014

Not very much to say the Toyota Highlander is just a great SUV and the staff at Joe Myers Toyota was also so great

Nice vehicle for the money

by Csauer from Fort Myers, Fl | May 30, 2014

I was nicely surprised about the 2014 Highlander LE. Even though I purchased the low end package the vehicle still comes with lots of goodies on the interior. Lots of room and very quiet and comfortable. Overall I'm very happy with this SUV.

Third highlander I've owned. Best ever.

by Old lady driver from Rural La | May 28, 2014

Love love love it! This is the third highlander. I depend on myself for all traveling and I feel very safe and secure in this vehicle. It rides like a dream and is very comfortable. Again I say I love I love I love it!