See Also: 2014 Toyota Highlander

See Photos & Videos

Overall

happy happy

by rj from cincinnati ohio | April 3, 2014

Bought the 14 for my wife a couple months ago, and she absolutely loves it. Couldnt be happier and it actually gets better mpg than we thought.

Proud Owner of 2014 Highlander

by Pravs from San Francisco | April 1, 2014

Really Nice One from Toyota Family :) We liked our new SUV. Its Worth. The interior and Exterior is good. Only bad is fuel efficiency :(

Toyota nothing but the best

by wally from Lancaster Pa | March 29, 2014

Great car. Toyota builds quality vehicles, but they need to put quality tires on there vehicles. Get rid of Bridgestone and Toyo and only use Michlein and nothing else. Quality vehicles such as Toyota deserve quality tires. And Michlein is that quality. Nothing even comes close.

Third car for kiddie hauling

by Snowy weather from Toronto | March 25, 2014

This reviewer states the Sante Fe is faster. That's purely a seat of his pants observation, not an actual fact. Car and Driver tested the last AWD Highlander to 60 at 7 seconds flat. The 290HP AWD Sante Fe was tested at 7.5 seconds. Get your facts straight before you write it on a major review site. I have a Jag XF Supercharged and an Audi S7, and while the Jag makes all the right noises and takes off like a muscle car, it is the Audi that walks away from the Jag like a Learjet taking off. That said, the Highlander is a very solid vehicle. Extremely comfortable and quiet family hauler. Just the right size. All the other vehicles we compared to it were just too long, and yes, inches matter in tiny canadian parking spots. Wanted something as compact as possible with three comfy rows. Interior is a massive upgrade from other models. Highly recommended.

One of the roomiest cars we have owned.d

by Family guy from Imperial Valley, California | March 24, 2014

We love the car, interior is very roomy, very quiet. Great features but wish the LE Plus came with Navigation system. Bluetooth very easy to set up with both of our Android phones. It was tough finding this SUV in the Pearl Blizzard color.

Fabulous Highlander Limited and Customer Relations

by Dancer from Metairie, LA | March 22, 2014

I purchased a Highlander Limited on March 12, 2014 from Lakeside Toyota and the entire experience was wonderful. Johnathan Bryant was very patient with me and allowed me to drive a couple of vehicles a number of times. I decided I didn't want a white one so at another visit he convinced me to just look at a maroon one which I really liked. After sleeping on it I decided to buy it. He never pressured me and worked hard to get me a good price with everything I wanted in it. The full staff were pleasant at all times and in every way. The two tutors that showed me how to use the new screen with all the gizmos were very nice also. I think I surprised Kevin Canavier when I asked to look under the hood and asked a few questions. He took me to the service dept. and Garett Drez took plenty of time to teach me what was where with the engine and also show me more about the mechanical workings inside the cabin. As a lady, I need to know about the general maintenance and upkeep also. Everyone treated me with the utmost respect including Jessie Johnson in the finance dept. I went to a number of other dealers and am so happy I decided to stop by Lakeside. It turned out to be one of my best decisions.

RELIABLE BABA

by LA from East Stroudsburg Pa | March 17, 2014

I traded in my Explorer for a Toyota highland “Omgoodness” I am so bless as well as please with the switch! I purchase this vehicle at the Towne Toyota in NJ. If you’re looking to purchase a vehicle and like excellent customer service, respect and patience go to the TOWNE TOYOTA in NJ I was very “PLEASED” with the atmosphere. However. Our salesman name that assists us was Mr. Christopher Primerano “awesome” he work above all means with individual with Good or Bad credit! He does not give up till he sees a BIG smile on his customer face. I also, notice that the teams are committed to deliver first-class customer care to you. I have confidence in this dealership company and very please with their salesman Mr. C. Primerano P.S. Mr. Primerano... "KUDOS" Job Well done>>>

Best SUV purchase

by New to SUVs from Boston, MA | March 11, 2014

The look of the Highlander is sleek yet sporty. The performance and ride are first class. Everything is very smooth and Toyota really thought of everything to make the driver and passengers experience the best it can be. The 2014 Highlander re-design was worth the wait and is an exceptional choice.

First SUV - 6th Toyota

by Toyota Family from Atlanta GA | February 18, 2014

I am loving my 2014 Highlander Limited Platinum Edition . Ride is comparable to a high end luxury car with very comfortable seating in the front and middle sections with ample leg room. Third row seating is great for the grandchildren, which is one reason I purchased this vehicle. Third row seats have adjustable reclining positions which is nice. Running boards are great for little ones to climb in by themselves. Handling is very nimble. I am still learning the Touch Screen with Navigation and Entertainment options. Love the backup camera feature, 2USB ports, hands free blue tooth, and SirusXM option. The panoramic moon roof is a wow feature everyone loves. Heated/cooled front and second row seats, along with the heated steering wheel is very nice. The pull up sunscreens on the second row windows will be greatly appreciated in summer. Not fond of the huge center console between front seats. Not really wide enough to get your pocketbook in, but there is a lot of room with a small tray. Just not sure what to do with that yet. Cargo room behind the third seat is plenty roomy enough to hold groceries or a baby stroller. When the third row seats are down, I can haul just about anything. The rear window opens apart from the entire rear door which is nice to drop in small items or just a bag or two. Toyotas are beautiful, precision made vehicles. I am sure I will enjoy this one for years to come.

2014 Highlander Roof Rack is useless

by Front street from California | February 12, 2014

You CANNOT attach after market roof accessories to the Highlander rack because of the design. You will not be able to carry bicycles, skis, now boards, surfboards, paddle boards, kayaks, roof boxes, etc. as there is no way to attach the attachments to the 2014 Highlander roof rack. For example, your Yakima and Thule roof rack attachments will be useless. The 2014 Toyota Highlander roof rack is designed to look good but has no functionality. Toyota passed the buck and told me to ask the dealer for a solution and is not interested in fixing this Toyota design problem.