1993 Toyota Land Cruiser

See Photos & Videos

Overall

unstoppable so far

by Cruiser fan from | February 6, 2013

Now owned my cruiser for nearly a year, and it has been great. It starts right up, never hesitates, and has handled what little snow and ice we've had this year with ease. The AWD slides less than my wife's 2010 4Runner, and I think that vehicle is great on ice. MPG's are the only downfall, but unlike other 4WDs that I have owned, mileage is consistent and doesn't drop off badly in the winter. The interior is simple by today's SUV standards, certainly it wouldn't be a luxury SUV now, but it is very comfortable and spacious. If you are looking for a reliable and safe vehicle that can go anywhere these old land cruisers are amazing.

the best car/suv period.

by the off road king from omaha,ne | February 18, 2010

the legendary land cruiser ? hum... I heard of it but i remember that it looked like a jeep...But now is a sub? Well I gave I t a try I found one 1993 and bougth it for 2,700 bucks ,it had more than 200k but it was fair looking. I replaced the wind shield, the ac and minor details, and over all it was a good car the only complain was a lack of acceleration wich i fixed by cleaning the throtle body positioner, now it works good ,not perfect cause istill needs tuning but I'v had it for almost two years and it never lets me down ,snow or rain is perfect,i wish the past ownerd would have taken care better but oh well, I'v owned every other suv and non were as good as this one,never breaks down and people realized that land cruiser are really made for out doors. I'v tryed to selle it before but i end up changing my mind. I guess she has been such good old car that ,I guees i will drive it untill it completly brakes down!

Great SUV

by ironmike from Chicago area | May 12, 2009

I own a 1993 Toyota Landcruiser and bought it in 2005 with about 110,000 miles on it. I have owned and driven Jeeps, Humvees, VWs, Chevys, Fords, and Nissans. This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. I drive it everyday and also drive it offroad. It is as tough as nails and just keeps going. Shortly after I bought it, I got hit in the R rear q panel area by a Toyota Highlander. The Highlander's front end was destroyed. I just needed a new tire and maybe $300 in minor body work. This thing is a tank. But oh so very comfortable. My wife hates trucks and was afraid to drive it. Now she prefers to drive the Landcruiser. Great for snow or lousy streets with potholes like Chicago. I recommend without reservations of any kind.

Featured Services for this Toyota Land Cruiser