2000 Toyota Land Cruiser

Est. MPG

13 city / 16 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

I dont want to give it up

by Cheryl from Sutter Creek, CA | February 21, 2012

I purchased my Landcruiser new. I have 192K on it and have done nothing but the scheduled maintenance and I have done that religiously. I Love this car!! I don't need 8 seats anymore so I am looking at downsizing. Kids are gone, no more youth group trips. I cant seem to find a desire for another car. Is there anything out there comparable to this vehicle, but a bit smaller?

The unstoppable vehicle

by cidpusa from Walnut , CA | December 27, 2011

Got this Land cruiser in 2000 and 12 years later it still runs like new. The only thing I changed were sparkplugs and after 12 years these came out brand new. I have put 0-20 oil in the vehicle and it gives me 24.4 MPG on highway.

Solid.

by Cruiser user from Texas | December 16, 2010

If I could sum up the Land Cruiser in one word, it would be "solid." I bought mine with 135k miles on it and over 10yrs old. It feels more put together than the car it replaced which was only a 2005 with 80k miles. The ride is very comfortable, the visibility is amazing and the turn radius is surprisingly small for such a big truck. These were made in Japan and are much more reliable than any American made Toyota product. This is Toyota's flagship and there is no denying that looking at or driving this awesome vehicle. In addition to great on-road manners, the off-road capabilities of these beasts is legendary. The engine does lack some giddy up but low end torque is there whenever you need it.

Featured Services for this Toyota Land Cruiser