2013 Toyota Land Cruiser

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Awesome

by jimi from Erie, PA | April 24, 2014

This SUV is all about Quality and a smooth engine that will carry the mail where ever you want to send it. I love it,High tech and plush. Some people buy cars, This is a automobile that is sure to please.

Climate Control Problem

by dentgirl from ND | January 14, 2014

I have had the 2013 Land Cruiser for over a year now and have enjoyed the power and stability it provides. I did encounter a problem though after it's 10K "checkup". The climate control stopped working. It would turn on when you turned on the car and then turn off 5 seconds later. This is mildly irritating when it is nice out. It is really irritating when it is cold out and you want to use the autostarter. The service department checked out the car and determined it was the stereo and amp (?!?). They swapped those out and the climate control still didn't work. Another couple of months go by before I can get it back in. When I do it is time for the service check again. This time the service department has a Toyota tech there to check it out. While doing the service check they found the air filter to be backwards! Once this was put in correctly the climate control works once again. I love my car but can't believe something so simple could cause such a problem. I am writing this with the hope that it will easily fix someone else's problem.

I enjoy driving it

by Roberto from San Antonio,tx | December 30, 2013

I liked Toyota's brand, prior to the landcruiser I had 4Runner, FJcruiser and Corolla. Reliability is a strength. For the pricing maybe we should get automatic system for the back door, an ipod direct connection. The lancruiser feels safe to drive, enough horsepower, good braking system and you can fit 5 very confortable and 2 more in the extra row, I would like the add seat row to be optional, but that is just me. Before buying the Landcruiser I saw the Range Rover, and the decision breaker was how confortable are the back seats and all the space available for luggage in the back which is a huge factor having one kid and two dogs

Feels like it can go any where

by Evilearth from NH | December 19, 2013

I bought it and haven't looked back. Was surprised it didn't come with a remote start!? Had one put in and then at 1000 miles put it on 20 x 10 off road wheels and 31.5 inch tires. I took my wife and two kids out on some really rugged logging trails through huge deep puddles and heavy boulder terrain. The truck is absolutely phenomenal and didn't even spin a tire once. It is so sure footed any where that it gives the operator a lot of confidence. I mostly let my wife drive it. These new Land Cruisers are the most capable SUV by far. Angus Mckenzie of Motor Trend stated it was the best Toyota ever built. That means a lot coming from a guy who can have keys handed to him for any car ever built. I drive a 2011 F450 daily and it is a beast, but this Land Cruiser will run circles around it in the white stuff.