2012 Toyota Matrix

Available in 3 styles:  2012 Toyota Matrix 4dr FWD Hatchback shown

Overall

it was what i expected

by retired from mahwah new jersey | April 1, 2013

except I was disappointed because I could not see the hood which I use to judge distance to a car or curb.

Suits me

by Old and Out-to-Lunch from Lancaster , PA | December 4, 2012

Wanted a car easy to drive, sits up a bit higher, white, 4door. No complicated cockpit, reliable.. Son said to check out Matrix, so I went and got one. Dealership most helpful. I am an Ol' lady (83) and do not shop or fool around. ( well, you know what I mean) so I am happy, though it does not ride like a Rolls. I did not pay for a Rolls, either. JR

unique lovable car

by always considered a matrix from Cleveland, Ohio | May 14, 2012

I have entertained the thought of buying a matrix every since my daughter rented one for a short road trip over five years ago. I was impressed with the handling and feel of the car ( hers was the base model). I purchased the S model 2010 certified used six months ago. I am a teacher full time and I am also a artisan/crafter, doing arts and crafts shows six months out of the year. The cargo space in this car is incredible, holds all my teaching supplies as well my crafting inventory when I do my shows. This car is eye catching. people give me compliments on the styling all the time.I have taken my car on the freeway for up to 5 hour road trips it purrrrrrs and handles well (very good on gas mileage). This is the second toyota That I have purchased, previously owned a solara camry that I loved. This car has captured my loyalty as well. I am 55 years old but this car has a light , airy, carefree feel that makes me feel 25 again.

Featured Services for this Toyota Matrix