1989 Toyota MR2

Information Coming Soon

Overall

1989 Toyota MR2

by Rosa from | February 8, 2013

I can honestly say I absolutely love this car. Bought it off my brother-in-law for the family price of $1,500 in great condition...he planned on selling it for $3,000. It now has just over 200k miles on it and still drives like a champ. The only thing it needs is a paint job. It feels like I have my very own exotic and constantly get compliments. I will treasure this car forever.

Mister 2 MK1 SC

by pinballwiz2 from Norfolk,VA | July 18, 2012

Back in the early '90's I had an opportunity to swap my Grand Cherokee for a Red MR2 MK1 SC for only one day. I had an absolute blast driving that car and I wanted one of my own ever since. I recently fulfilled that desire in June 2012 and purchased a Mica Blue 1989 MR2 SC with 90K miles. This car is a blast to drive and has looks to kill. It is like driving a 145 HP street legal go-kart with an interior. If you think driving a go-kart is fun, imagine going 0-60 in about 6 seconds or 120 mph in one! The mid-engine, rear wheel drive design is beautifully balanced. If you drive one you will want one. The Supercharged version is becoming increasingly rare and hard to find.

Super Charged

by Skater from Milwaukee WI | March 2, 2012

I own an 88 super chaged MR2 and it is absolutely a blast to drive. 71000 miles and just I just do normal or routine maintainance on this little gem. All this fun behind the wheel and 30 mpgs! Can't wait for the snow to melt so I can get my Baby out of storage. My wife call is an adult sized go cart, handling like nothing I have ever owned before. If you find one BUY IT you won't regret it!

Mid-engine Rearwheel drive 2 seater

by Sir from | September 13, 2011

Rare and incredible car. Extremely prone to rust. Amazingly fun to drive. The only affordable car that offers the feeling of driving an exotic.

Featured Services for this Toyota MR2