2004 Toyota MR2 Spyder

2004 Toyota MR2 Spyder

Available in 1 styles:  2004 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2dr Convertible shown

26 city / 32 hwy

Overall

most fun car I've ever owned

by sports car enthusiast from Wyoming | December 7, 2012

I love convertibles. There is something about being able to drive a car with the top down that just thrills me. My first convertible was a 1972 VW Karmen volkswagen super beetle. I loved that car. It was pure fun. My husband bought a Porsche Boxter a few years ago and that is a fun car as well. But it wasn't mine. I wanted my own convertible sports car. So I test drove a few, including a Solstice. I fell in love with the Toyota MR2. It just felt good to drive. It was like we belonged together. I bought it this past autumn and even got to put the top down a few times. I like driving it even with the top up. But I am really looking forward to spring and summer. It's not a car you want as an only driver as it doesn't have any cargo room really. I took the spare tire out so I can do small grocery shopping trips. This is my fun car. I still keep my Dodge Intrepid for road trips and bigger shopping trips. I'm happy with my little car. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a fun little car to drive. And it's a Toyota so it's very well made.

Great car

by Fun seeker from Kansas City | July 13, 2012

I've owned mine for over 2 years and it's been trouble free and fun to drive. You can actual haul alot of groceries in the passenger seat and the storage areas behind the seats.

MR2 Spyder

by Spyderman from right here | October 10, 2010

an excellent sports car that has a mid engine light format that allows the drive to eek every inch out of the car off road and explore its near limits on public roads. simple to work on. cheap to run as a daily driver gets good gas milage on 87 and is easily modified with bolt ons to increase power. some issues with older engine designs get an 03 or newer to avoid and enjoy

My Second One In A Row

by Wise With Age from Scottsdale, AZ | May 23, 2010

The word perfect is nearly applicable. The only drawback is lack of storage. I should have added a luggage rack. The gas mileage averages around 35 mpg. Handling, performance, styling, reliability and comfort are all outstanding. This vehicle is Toyota's best kept secret...and that was their problem. They just didn't advertise it. Too bad. This is an outstanding automobile.

Best kept Toyota secret ever

by Mark G from Burke, VA | August 16, 2006

This is an amazing car at an amazing price. I don't understand why Toyota didn't market it at all. Can you recall a single commerical for it? It is Toyota quality all the way. It was designed completely around the driver. The low center of gravity, low overhang, mid-engine location, and rear-wheel drive give a sensation that is hard to describe. Very much like a go-kart with airbags. Yet the ride is comfortable and sturdy for a convertible. The suspsension, chassis, steering wheel and brake pedal give perfect feedback to the driver. Cornering is ubelievable. Don't tell anyone, but I have turned left at 30 mph and didn't find the limit of the car's abilities. The engine is small, but quite sufficient because the car is so very, very lightweight. I have the sequentional manual trans, which is a dream come true - manual control but great in stop & go traffic. Storage? Forget about it. Very bad in ice and snow.

Fun in the Sun

by Daniella from Babylon, New York | July 25, 2006

I consider this car to be one of the best priced conv.sports car, considering the market today. I have a 2000 and love it! It is comfortable and economical on gas, especially with these prices. I would definately recommend this hot performance car to anyone that likes sports, fun and adventure.

Featured Services for this Toyota MR2 Spyder