1990 Toyota Pickup

Est. MPG

Information Coming Soon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Biggest mistake I ever made selling my old truck

by I called it Herbie from Streator Ill | April 21, 2014

I purchased my 1990 pickup new in 1989. It got no kidding 44 mpg on the highway. Better if I used Shell gasoline. Had a warranty when I purchased it 100,000 miles bumper to bumper. Did not use a penny's worth of the warranty. Had 183,000 on it after 20 years with absolutely no problems with the truck. I did have to replace the muffler once around 120,000 and new brakes at 160,000. My original battery was finally replaced when the truck was 17 years old and my Bumper had a lot of rust on it. I had only one parking space at my house and it was a "code" violation to park in the street or on my grass. Got letters from the city telling me I would get a $75 fine everytime I parked it on the road or grass. I don't understand what happen to our rights as American citizens when the government says you can't keep something you love. I had to sell either it or my corolla. I moved away from there so when I needed another car I looked for another 1990 pickup. No one around here will sell. I don't blame them. I just purchased a 1999 Corolla to replace my 1995 Corolla. I have owned 2 Tercels, 1 pickup and 8 Corollas I started driving Toyotas in 1979 and I refuse to look at anything else when I need another car. My x traded in her Camry a few years ago. It had 400,000 miles on it.

can't say anything bad

by mark from new hampshire | May 2, 2011

great truck, Ive had it for 20 years and only replaced breaks and exhaust. Fenders starting to rust.

Almost Indestructible

by Bush from Candle Lake, Saskatchewan | November 30, 2010

Bought this truck new. Now has 300,000 kms. and still looks and runs like the day I purchased it. Bought the optional Lifetime Rust Protection which my Toyota Dealership in Prince Albert Saskatchewan still honors to this day! This truck has been amazing and absolutely trouble free. Will most likely keep this truck for the rest of my life!

Nice little truck...

by yota fan. from | December 22, 2009

don't get me wrong. I love this truck, its a beaut! but reliability is not the best. i have had quite a few things go wrong with it, and with it being an import it isn't the cheapest to fix! though they are really good off road!

Excellent !

by 1991 TOYOTA SR5 4X4 ! from Pasadena Calif. | November 28, 2008

Have Had Many Vehicles & Trucks..... Lets Just Say... Its Not For sale. Rips Thru Sand At 85 Mph+ Its Stock. Its Balanced. It Climbs Like A Goat. Its an Excellent Truck.... BEEP BEEP,CHEEP JEEP.

Try and Keep Up

by i dont know from lake st.louis | March 30, 2007

mine is bone stock and i go muddin and stuff all the time. no problems ive put no money into this truck and have had no problems and in fact pulled a few other trucks outta some tight spots.

Awesome

by It is a Dune`S thing from Calexico, CA | May 10, 2006

I modified the motor with just 1500 dollars and dude, that rocks over dunes...Yeah baby

Featured Services for this Toyota Pickup