1996 Toyota Previa

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Minivan of the 90's

by Egg Van from Florida | November 27, 2009

We got a 1996 S/C used ten years ago and it now has 200,000 miles on it and it is doing great. there was an electrical shortage afew years ago, but other than that, it has done well. the handling is great due to the mid-engine rear wheel drive design and performance is good for a 2.4L engine, and the supercharger does help. It is a timeless beast. We don't drive it as much, and its been in the garage, but well maintained.

OUTSTANDING VEHICLES!

by PREVIA FREAK from Orlando, FL | March 16, 2009

I'm on my third one. First two were totaled in side collisions, and I walked away from both without a scratch! I live in FL, and when my sister in OR was looking for a vehicle, I found one on the internet near where she lives. She is thrilled with it's handling and cargo hauling abilities. All three of mine have been extremely reliable. I recently took a cross country trip in mine, and put over nine thousand miles on it without a hitch. I wouldn't hesitate going anywhere in mine, without a moments notice. Toyota still makes this basic design, and sells them in many countries. I've seen them for sale in Australia. The one thing I would reccomend, is getting one with the supercharger! This configuration provides more power and torque.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

This car has it all

by gotta love it from Cincinnati, OH | February 13, 2009

I've owned a 92 and now a 97. First one kept until 175000 miles then sold it. 2nd one plan to keep forever - currently at 133K. The car is fantastic! I pull the seats out and can haul massive amounts of "stuff" in the back including taking the kids back and forth to college every year. I've had full size couches completely in with the door closed. With the captains chairs in the back every one has "space" so you don't feel cramped. Car rides like a dream and never fails you. I too wished they still built these vehicles. If you need a reliable van, you will not be disappointed.

GREAT FIRST CAR

by Johnny P. from | December 3, 2008

Amazing Car, i own two myself and going on 265k miles, sofar everything is good beside the normal brake, oil, and tire change...

Most Reliable Car I've Ever Owned

by V-DuBB 4 Life from Los Angeles, CA | October 21, 2007

Great Performance and Handling. Also Great Reliability. One Hundreed Fifty Thousand Miles and not a single Problem. Would Definately recomend it to anyone.

Great vehicle for the money.

by Previa Guy from Columbus, Ohio | May 13, 2007

I have owned 2 Previa's and I put 180,000 miles on the first one and more than 200,000 on the second one which I still drive every day. Both were extremely reliable and other than a battery, brakes, tires and oil changes, you'll never have to worry about anything. I wish they still made them today.

Medicinal Comfort For Back Injury Pain!

by Kathy & Geneo from Daytona Beach, FL | October 11, 2006

The most comfortable seats ever, accomodating tall people, small people and even very large people! Never so much "cargo space" in my full-sized, customized, American vans! Easy access side door and rear door, and for loading rear in the rain, hydrolic lift back door keeps everything dry "under it". Front floor for front seats dips several inches lower than rest of van for easy entry in and out without having to "hike" oneself up and in... Drives like a car with almost a 360 degree view for the driver! We bought two.

Featured Services for this Toyota Previa