2014 Toyota Prius c

53 city / 46 hwy

Overall

Great car!!!

by Jim28625 from Statesville NC | August 30, 2014

I've owned Corollas for the past 8 years and I finally decided to step up to a hybrid. I traded from a 2013 Corolla to a Prius c Level 2 and I've been really happy with the car. I drive 58 miles one-way to work three days a week and I need the mileage promised by the hybrids. And I have NOT been disappointed. The sticker says it gets 46 on the highway but I'm here to tell you that's way too low. I've only had the car for a month now and I've been getting 54.3 mpg and that is about 96% interstate driving. The only things is I'd change about the Prius c is: 1) to give me a little more leg room. I'm 6'2" tall. It has more than the Corolla but another two to four inches would be perfect. 2) I made a mistake choosing the Level 2 and getting the standard stereo/phone. It's Blue Tooth compatible but the version I had in the Corolla is far superior. Excellent headroom and visibility. Performance is good considering it's not a racer. It may look like one but this car is built for the MPG's, not MPH's. I did upgrade to alloy wheels and floor and cargo mats and had the side molding put on which was a good dealer package but I think these things come with the Level 3, plus push button start, heated outside mirrors, etc. Take my advice, step up to the Level 3. I expect this car will be with me a very long time now. I'd give it a solid rating and definitely recommend it to someone needing the MPG's to get to and from work.

Simply put the best car for money!

by ZZBrandon from Lancaster,pa | August 17, 2014

I simply cannot say how much I love owning my Prius C. My average MPG really is 50mpg. If I drive 45mph average on a trip then my MPG can get up into the 60's-70's. This car is simply a dream and the value you get from it is simply unmatched for the price of a new car in this line up of hybrids.

Love it!

by Practicality Mark from Los Angeles, CA | August 13, 2014

We've only had this Prius C pckg.#3 for 6 weeks. It was one month until we had to put gas in it. It is extremely roomy in the front, and we're just usually using the front seats. I have had a few people in the back seats and they said it was very comfortable. It zips around town like a sports car, and it has some pep too. The trunk is small-and my wife and I will be driving to Sedona and we are sure that all we need will fit-especially because with the 60/40 seats that can go down to extend luggage space. Car is great- Wake up everyone- get a Prius.

I Love this Car!

by Equus01 from Venus, TX | July 30, 2014

Not only is this a very cool looking car, but I checked after driving it for 220 miles, and I had only used 4 gallons of fuel! That's 55 mpg! This car is quiet, smooth-riding, and has an excellent selection of features.

Incredible Gas Milage

by Prius C Lover from Rockville, MD | June 23, 2014

My fiance and I were looking for an affordable, reliable hybrid. We got the Prius C about a month ago and have loved it. We get incredible mileage (and have yet to buy gas). The interior is comfortable, logical, and absolutely everything we could need. It also has an incredibly tight turning radius which is nice. We forget how small it is! The only con is you can really feel the road if you're going over a rough patch, but that wasn't a deal breaker for us.

Most valuable car I've owned

by Believe the see not the say from San Francisco ,CA. | May 9, 2014

This is a perfect car for a practical person with city living. As a typical metropolitan city car , I wish Toyota to make the body molding, bump protect, car alarm, car camera being standard so the owner will be released. Sure ,it wouldn't benefit the dealer, so it's unlikely to be reality.

Smooth drive, great milage

by Al from Los Angeles | April 2, 2014

After lots of research I decided to get a prius c and am very happy with it so far. Drives smooth, looks nice from outside, and although it may look small, it is quite spicy inside.