2014 Toyota Prius v

44 city / 40 hwy

Overall

Love the Prius v

by Hybrid dude from Illinois | November 8, 2014

We've owned the Prius v for six months now, and we've had zero problems. We love the car. MPGs are as advertised. On a 3000-mile trip this summer with a family of four, we got 41-42 mpg on interstates 70-75 mph (based on fill-ups). Around town, we get 45-46. The MPG gauge, though, is usually optimistic by 2 mpg. Comfort - This is by far our favorite family car over the years. It has a quiet and smooth ride. It handles very well for its size. Our teenagers love the spacious back seats that move and recline - a big plus on long trips. It's our first car where everyone ENJOYS sitting in the back seat. The lumbar support in the driver's seat is great. All seats are supportive and comfortable. Gauges are user-friendly. Sound system is good. AC cooled the car effectively in 90-degree weather on medium to medium-low setting! On the inside, the car feels so much bigger than it looks from the outside. Storage space is great. The back-up camera is very helpful because backing up can be difficult because of sight lines and the car's length. In summary, this is a spacious car that is very comfortable and gets great MPG for its size. On top of that, it has Toyota reliability. We absolutely love this car.

good value

by grandpa from L.A. Ca. | October 20, 2014

good value for money. Deserves being the highest selling car in southern California. It is too soon to see mpg but looks good.

Great car!

by Michelle from UTAH | August 16, 2014

I love this little car. I didn't want a little car, but had to get one for the savings. It's fantastic and I'm glad that I chose this one. REALLY great on gas, rides so smoothly and has all of the bells and whistles that new cars now have. I couldn't be happier.

prius v

by joebiker from chicago | August 10, 2014

just turned 1000 miles. have 19.5 gallons of gas . plenty of room and a comfortable ride.as of now I have no complaints.

Prius V is just right for me

by new Toyota owner from Downey, CA | August 3, 2014

I love my PriusV. I've had it 2 months now. I got it mainly for the room in it. I needed something comparable to the HHR I had. I tried the Ford CMax and that had less room than the HHR. My Prius V has more room than the Cmax and the HHR. I believe the statistics were: CMax - 24 cu ft. ; HHR 30 cu ft ; PriusV 34 cu ft. just take a look for yourself when shopping. I also like the PriusV drives. It has power and the turning is like the HHR, which isn't as good as the CMax. I have been saving on gas. I would normally spend about $50-60 a week with my HHR, now I spend about $40 a week with my PriusV. The savings adds up. There are probably a number of other pluses with the PriusV, or any Prius, depending on what you're looking for. But for a couple of biggies for me...space and gas mileage, it fits my needs.

Storage/mpg

by It's about mpg from Grand Rapids MI | July 31, 2014

Love the mileage and comfort on the road. A good ride both in the city or on the road. Lots of storage for anything you want to haul

THIS PRIUS V IS OUTSTANDING.

by DADDY-O from SO FL | May 10, 2014

THIS IS MY THIRD PRIUS , THIS V HAS LEATHER, NAV AND XM RADIO, AN OUTSTING CAR @ ANY PRICE. ITS A 10.

Surprisingly big

by EcoGreen from Tampa, FL | April 24, 2014

I was looking for a more Eco friendly car, but being a big guy, I was worried as to how many compromises I might need to make. This vehicle is amazingly roomy and very comfortable to travel in. All of the cars features, Bluetooth, navigation, and the apps program have more than satisfied my techno need for gadgets. I could not be happier with my Prius v.

I Love My Prius V!

by Kay from Burbank, Ca. | April 15, 2014

I had a 2007 Prius that was titled in an accident. At first I didn't want another Prius, but when it came down to it, I couldn't bring myself to buy something with less gas milage. I am soooo glad I got this car. The V has a smoother, steadier, more solid ride than the Prius Classic. It's great!

Love my new Prius V

by Princess Snowflake from Orlando, FL | February 27, 2014

This is our second Prius and I love it more than our first. The Prius V gets better gas mileage than advertised, I average 48-49/ gallon. Very roomy for my 6' 2" husband even on the backseat. Loads of storage with the seats down. Perfect blend of economy and style.