2009 Toyota Prius

2009 Toyota Prius
Available in 3 styles:  2009 Toyota Prius 4dr Sedan shown

48 city / 45 hwy

Overall

Low cost, fun, reliable transportation!!

by Boulder Driver from Boulder, CO | April 10, 2014

I've always driven German and Swedish cars and this Prius is extremely reliable and has minimal maintenance costs! It's crazy, every time you go to get an oil change, there is no mechanic coming up to you with bad news...they just go and go. Don't think twice about the Prius, just get one!

Green economical car

by Green economist from Mountain View, California | February 23, 2013

I bought The touring model. It is fun to drive. It is a green car. It is very economical. I am very happy with my Toyota Prius touring 2009.

09 Toyota Prius

by Ron from Mt Vernon, IA | December 20, 2012

Great little car. 42 mpg in the cold on the highway. Easy to drive. Enough power when I need it. Had it 2+ months and really enjoy it.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by miller from RI | August 11, 2012

love it! we save $100 a week driving the Prius max me want to get rid of my Acura. get one you will love it!

Highly Recommend Prius

by In a Nutshell from Illinois/Wisconsin border | May 14, 2012

In March when gas prices were surging we decided to move from an Audi that got 16 miles/gal. to one that did better. We decided on the Prius as it seemed economical with few inconveniences. Purchasing was a challange as the first dealer we visited was a Toyota dealer and he wanted just a few thousand dollars less for a 2009 than he did for a 2012. We looked further and found a 2009 at a non-Toyota dealer for $5,000 less than the Toyota dealer wanted. We purchased it and are happy with the choice. The interior is well appointed with most controls on the dash and on the steering column. The car is comfortable and quiet and averages 50 mpg! Sometimes more, rarely less. Another good part: no plug-in charging. The car recharges itself constantly. Its a little different looking, but we really like it and recommend it.

Best gas mileage of any car I have ever owned!

by Drive too much from Arizona | April 23, 2012

Best gas mileage of any car I have ever owned! I can now fill up 2x's a week, as opposed to every day in my SUV.

Third Hybrid, First Toyota

by Double Green from South Florida | March 20, 2012

Having been a Honda fan for many years, we changed to Toyota. Honda air conditioning was not made for the South Florida Heat ! We returned our 2009 Civic Hybrid for that reason only. The car did achieve the 40 MPG's, except for the 90 degrees plus days. The Civic Hybrid could take 10 - 12 Minutes to cool down, and the Prius takes less than three. Here in S. FL that is a BIG factor. Another factor for consideration, The Hybrid Civic has not increased in price. Really no difference in price from 2009 to the 2012. This means they will be worth less year after year. Toyota now has three different Prius models to chose from, top selling Hybrid, and increasing prices, FYI. With gas prices increasing for sure there will be a limited supply and hefty prices

Wish it was MINE!

by Fezziwig from San Angelo, TX | March 7, 2012

About 4 times a year, I travel to Phoenix, buying things for my ebay biz and visiting grandkids. When there, I often drive my daughter-in-law's Prius. What a super car, smooth and quiet, and every time I see that control panel showing 46 or 48 mpg, well, it does my old heart good. Can't carry lumber, can't carry furniture, can't carry a lot of what keeps me driving a van at home, but it's super for groceries and grandkids and a day's worth of things for me to re-sell. We live 13 miles from the edge of town, out here in West Texas. A Prius would be the best 2nd vehicle for us and I think we have to have one when our next vehicle dies.

Great Car

by Prius Owner from Pasadena, CA | January 30, 2012

Very reliable, I get 450 miles on 9 gallons. Very decent power, very roomy. Comming from a 2009 Mustang to a 2009 Prius, I love it. very smooth.

Perfect for my commute to work

by AKD from Los angeles | January 4, 2012

I traded in my Yukon for a prius.... Hard to do because I am used to the large 4x4. However, I am glad I did because I am saving over 400 per month on gas... That includes a car payment I didn't have previously! Best decision I've made in awhile!!

Featured Services for this Toyota Prius