2015 Toyota Prius

51 city / 48 hwy

Overall

Can't Believe I Bought This Sensible Car

by Lady J from Hanford, CA | March 28, 2016

I used to think these cars were made for tree hugging environmentalists. I habitually enjoyed passing them in my other car too. But I started a 100 mile daily commute last month. That changed my mind so I came around to the Prius. The dealer even had rebates on the remaining 2015 models. In addition to the 50 mpg, the car is well equipped with plenty of features too. I especially like the front and side airbags. It also comfortably seats my family of 4.

purchase

by new Prius owner from massachusetts | February 22, 2016

car is great, just as I had seen it in line. I was able to do almost everything on line though some tried to get me to come in great car for work commute of 85 miles each day. too bad this site was no help n the procrss

Great Car

by TA from Carson City, NV | January 7, 2016

This is our third one and they have been Great. Will look at replacing one of our older ones in the future with a Prius.

LOVE IT LOVE IT & LOVE IT!

by Luv my Prius from Tampa, FL | January 6, 2016

This is my first hybrid and everytime I visit the gas pump I ask myself why I waited so long? At 6' 3" and 245 pounds I find the car very comfortable. Plenty of room for 4 adults and lots of storage. I love the layout of the dash and instruments. The build in GPS and smart phone features are awesome. I calculate that I will save myself nearly $200 a month on fuel expenses. The 0% financing and rebates are AMAZING. Great warranty for trouble free driving. I honestly don't think I will ever drive anything but Toyota Prius' ever again. Wish I would have made the plunge years ago. I first thought was that the car must be under powered and sluggish. WRONG! She has plenty of get up and go and has a better MPG average than my Harley! If you have been thinking about a Prius, I strongly recommend it!

wanted one for a long time

by finally from College Station, TX | December 3, 2015

Nice car overall Don't like the split rear window Seats could be softer (for us oldies) fantastic mileage I like the interior and the displays

saves money

by Methane from Midwest | September 29, 2015

Most of all is the mileage you get with a Prius. But also a money saving feature is the 0%loan that Toyota offers. The drawback is, although its new, it is usually last years models that offer the 0% loan

Our second Prius

by Bob from Northern Indiana | July 7, 2015

Since our 2009 Prius is the best car we've owned yet, we decided to see if a 2015 could best it. So far so good. This is a reasonably comfortable car at a decent price. Our main reason for buying Prius is to reward the effort automakers are putting into fuel efficiency. Prius is tops in this category currently. We've been able to exceed the EPA estimates for overall and year-round driving even in a colder climate. Our 2015 is noticeably quieter than our 2009 which could get a bit noisy on long road trips. Would I buy it again? Yes, and yes.

Good Car to Date!

by First Time Hybrid Buyer from Milwaukee, WI | June 30, 2015

This is the first hybrid we have purchased, but it is our fifth Toyota. We bought the car because it's a Consumer Reports best buy, has good value for the money, offered great incentives (both rebates and financing), and is an IIHS Top Safety Pick. We have achieved better than the EPA average fuel economy in many instances. On one occasion, I had over 67 MPGs in urban driving. The car is quite roomy on the inside and the seats were comfortable on a 500 mile road trip to Michigan and back. As for the downsides, the car is a little loud at higher speeds on the freeway. We cruised certain stretches of highway at 80 mph, and the car can drone a bit at these speeds. It is also difficult to read the radio display in direct sunlight, especially while wearing sunglasses. But, overall, it is a good car. We look forward to the ownership experience.

Happy with my Prius

by Happy camper from New Bedford, MA | May 11, 2015

Great car. Great gas mileage and range. Comfortable ride, roomy, stylish.. I've had my eye on the Prius for 12 years.

seating

by fatjack from 14617 rochester ny. | April 10, 2015

spend a few bucks and upgrade the interior...I am 300lbs. and uncomfortable . iam buying another 2015 and I hope seats get better.....