2015 Toyota Prius

51 city / 48 hwy

Overall

Our second Prius

by Bob from Northern Indiana | July 7, 2015

Since our 2009 Prius is the best car we've owned yet, we decided to see if a 2015 could best it. So far so good. This is a reasonably comfortable car at a decent price. Our main reason for buying Prius is to reward the effort automakers are putting into fuel efficiency. Prius is tops in this category currently. We've been able to exceed the EPA estimates for overall and year-round driving even in a colder climate. Our 2015 is noticeably quieter than our 2009 which could get a bit noisy on long road trips. Would I buy it again? Yes, and yes.

Good Car to Date!

by First Time Hybrid Buyer from Milwaukee, WI | June 30, 2015

This is the first hybrid we have purchased, but it is our fifth Toyota. We bought the car because it's a Consumer Reports best buy, has good value for the money, offered great incentives (both rebates and financing), and is an IIHS Top Safety Pick. We have achieved better than the EPA average fuel economy in many instances. On one occasion, I had over 67 MPGs in urban driving. The car is quite roomy on the inside and the seats were comfortable on a 500 mile road trip to Michigan and back. As for the downsides, the car is a little loud at higher speeds on the freeway. We cruised certain stretches of highway at 80 mph, and the car can drone a bit at these speeds. It is also difficult to read the radio display in direct sunlight, especially while wearing sunglasses. But, overall, it is a good car. We look forward to the ownership experience.

Happy with my Prius

by Happy camper from New Bedford, MA | May 11, 2015

Great car. Great gas mileage and range. Comfortable ride, roomy, stylish.. I've had my eye on the Prius for 12 years.

seating

by fatjack from 14617 rochester ny. | April 10, 2015

spend a few bucks and upgrade the interior...I am 300lbs. and uncomfortable . iam buying another 2015 and I hope seats get better.....

Great Car!

by handz from northern California | April 3, 2015

I love my Prius C. I have driven a Camry for the last 450K so this was a step down in luxury for me. I find the Prius comfortable, and I love spending so little on gas. I like the feedback the car gives me about my driving performance. I am not in love with the headlights driving at night in the mountains. They cast a sharp line between what is lit up and what is dark. Visibility is sometimes challenging- I must check my mirrors and blind spot with care before changing lanes. Overall I love driving it and am quite pleased!

My first hybird

by Head Chick in Charge from Suffolk, Virginia | January 14, 2015

Great gas mileage, very nice styling, comfortable, good pick up on the interstate. Only thing I don't like is the bar in the back window, they should move it down. I just make my seat higher and it does fine once you get used to it. Good lights for night driving. Like knowing how much the gas costs on each trip. What a savings from my previous cars. Love it!!!

2015 Prius

by Sher from San Diego | November 5, 2014

Great car, love navigation and Bluetooth. Mileage is a bit less then expected but I drive fast coming from being a sports car driver