2010 Toyota RAV4

Available in 12 styles:  2010 Toyota RAV4 4dr FWD shown

Overall

Happy with my Toyota...

by Toyota Enthusiast from Hartford, CT | June 17, 2014

My salesperson Jean Eddy Mores did an excellent job. I appreciate going out on the rain to check my Toyota :) He made sure our needs were met, he was very courtious and patient. I never leased a car before. This was so easy the sales person went with us all the way. Now he is a friend. Thank you for looking a masculine car for my husband... Thank you

Great Ride and Comfort

by Love Used Cars from Orchard Park, NY | October 7, 2013

Easy to maneuver; great rear view for backing up. More room inside than many of the co.mpetitors that are larger

Very good SUV

by Family dude from Boston, MA | September 14, 2013

Great on gas, very spacious and good for long trips!. Mine came with third row seat which is awesome. So far no a single complain.

Satisfied owner

by kt2c from Jacksonvilee, NC | August 1, 2013

I have only driven this car a 1000 miles, but it starts when I put the key in. It was a good value. See me next year for a more informed review...

Wrong Car

by sleeper4 from arlington, Mass | June 28, 2013

We ended up buying a 2012. I believe it was listed on cars.com by a Caddy dealer. I know it's buyer beware, but many of the prices for the RAV were way over for the time period and year we were looking for. Also, they tried to lure you to them with untrue promises. We were lucky and car runs fine.

Wow what a great car

by new RAV owner from Fort Dodge IA | May 16, 2013

We traded in a Corolla for the 2010 RAV4 and although we have only had it for a short time, we LOVE it. My husband rarely drove the Corolla but I can see he is going to be using the RAV alot. Being retired I was looking for a vehicle that would provide great comfort and thought the looks of the RAV were great. We got the limited and are very impressed so far with all the features. I am so happy I searched and found the car I have been wanting.

Love my Toyota!

by Angela's Campmobile from Murfreesboro, TN | May 10, 2013

I got great customer service and they really worked with me on the price. I had a budget to stay within and they worked with me to make that happen. I love owning a Toyota! It is very reliable to drive and looks good, which makes me look good!

Happy so far

by Satisfied from | March 22, 2013

Very happy with the vehicle so far. Had it less than a month so can't really comment on reallity so just gave a 4 star based on others reviews.

Love the v6

by trad from 05301 | March 11, 2013

Fourth RAV4 and so glad that I went for the v6 version w/ this one. I would not go back to a 4 cylinder. The problem is that for 2013 that's all you can get. I'd miss the power. This car has been super reliable and fun to drive. I can get anywhere (snow and mud) and enjoy the gas mileage.

Great Great Vehicle-TOYOTA PLEASE FIX TRANS WHINE!

by Luv my RAV4 from Chicago | November 25, 2012

The car is very nice inside and out. Ne never had any trouble with the car. Value is great. Quality is very good except for the nagging transimission whining noise from 20-50 MPH or so that has been on all ravs for about a decade. This at times leads to transmisio n failure, and most of the time it is no problem. Now there is a TSB on it with a mount fix that leads nowhere then a trans replacement that does the trick. Good luck convincing them to do anything without a lot of pressure. Getting back to the vehicle, it really is great though besides the noise. It is soo much more than you realize at first. The inside may appear plain but it is actually just nice and simple and de cluttered. LOTS of room and handles GREAT!! Acceleration is like a rocket. There are times where it does not down shift at low speeds like 25mph and is a shocker. Dealer said it is normal due to drive patterns and fuel economy needs. Glove box has a plastic shock that pops off the stub all the time so that you just leave it. The map lites are in the same area as the dome lite in front so when you push it you forget to turn it off thinking it is the dome lite. Then there is not a battery saver that shuts this off. Base steering wheel even is soo comfortable. It has really nice tapers on the spoke coroners. Runs great on 87, great MPG and Power. Tires tend to round or wear on the sides befor e the middle, it may be the tires or the stabilzer makes the car feel so square that when you take an off ramp you go fast and puts a lot of load on the edge of the tires. Love this car. Evey through the little things, no doubt a must have car!! Love it love it love it!!!