2010 Toyota RAV4

Available in 12 styles:  2010 Toyota RAV4 4dr FWD shown

Overall

I've loved this car!

by Lisa in NH from New Hampshire | February 19, 2016

I bought my RAV4 Limited in 2013 used with about 40k miles on it and it has 80,000 now. I'm currently in the market to trade up to a newer year 6-cylinder RAV4 with less mileage. The V6 is a lot of fun and unfortunately was discontinued for 2013. My gas mileage averaged 26 mpg in the summer and around 23 in the winter. Driving is responsive and fun. The stereo in my car was upgraded to the 9-speaker JBL system which is GREAT. The bluetooth, satellite radio and phone systems are somewhat antiquated I felt compared to what you could get in other vehicles, but easy to learn and use and the sound quality was good. 4 wheel-drive performance was excellent - it has a button on the console to send drive power to all four wheels up to 25 mph to get you out of tough spots, and there is over 8 inches of ground clearance to take you somewhat off road if you need to be! In everyday driving, it's comfortable and reliable. Winter driving without 4x4 is also excellent. There is also downhill assist and traction control - the downhill assist slows the engine WAY down when you're in the lowest gear so that you creep down hills slower than you ever could in first gear without braking constantly. No problems at all with this car other than the recalls that have been stacking up!

Love my used 2010 Toyoto Rav4~

by MeMe Nnini from Nesbit, MS | September 22, 2015

I was driving a 2013 Hyundai Elantra and I have RA and getting in and out really hurt my back. I can just turn around and sit in the seat of my Rav! I am a little disappointed in the gas mileage although it could be worse. I've only had it for a month and have taken in on a 1000 mile vaca and loved it even more. If I don't have any trouble out of it I will keep it till it literally falls apart. I love it so much I have to give her a name cause she is going to be so much a part of our family. car seat and booster seat for grandkids fit great and I feel safe with them in this vehicle.

2010 RAV4

by Manny from Columbia, MD | April 19, 2015

Not a "drivers" car much like most Toyotas; rides like a boat with little road feed-back. Good brakes but you have to look outside to tell that they are working. Seat adjustments are for smaller folks - I am 5'11" and have the seat ratcheted all the way back and I still feel cramped a bit (my wife loves it though). Great room in back with many space arrangement options, Dealer fixed a factory defect promptly with no hassle. Ride is floaty-rough; could use quieter tires that Michelins on now though they perform very well. Disappointed with 25 MPG (I get 29-31 with my Honda Accord). Upgrade sound is excellent and fault-free.

Happy with my Toyota...

by Toyota Enthusiast from Hartford, CT | June 17, 2014

My salesperson Jean Eddy Mores did an excellent job. I appreciate going out on the rain to check my Toyota :) He made sure our needs were met, he was very courtious and patient. I never leased a car before. This was so easy the sales person went with us all the way. Now he is a friend. Thank you for looking a masculine car for my husband... Thank you

Great Ride and Comfort

by Love Used Cars from Orchard Park, NY | October 7, 2013

Easy to maneuver; great rear view for backing up. More room inside than many of the co.mpetitors that are larger

Very good SUV

by Family dude from Boston, MA | September 14, 2013

Great on gas, very spacious and good for long trips!. Mine came with third row seat which is awesome. So far no a single complain.

Satisfied owner

by kt2c from Jacksonvilee, NC | August 1, 2013

I have only driven this car a 1000 miles, but it starts when I put the key in. It was a good value. See me next year for a more informed review...

Wrong Car

by sleeper4 from arlington, Mass | June 28, 2013

We ended up buying a 2012. I believe it was listed on cars.com by a Caddy dealer. I know it's buyer beware, but many of the prices for the RAV were way over for the time period and year we were looking for. Also, they tried to lure you to them with untrue promises. We were lucky and car runs fine.

Wow what a great car

by new RAV owner from Fort Dodge IA | May 16, 2013

We traded in a Corolla for the 2010 RAV4 and although we have only had it for a short time, we LOVE it. My husband rarely drove the Corolla but I can see he is going to be using the RAV alot. Being retired I was looking for a vehicle that would provide great comfort and thought the looks of the RAV were great. We got the limited and are very impressed so far with all the features. I am so happy I searched and found the car I have been wanting.

Love my Toyota!

by Angela's Campmobile from Murfreesboro, TN | May 10, 2013

I got great customer service and they really worked with me on the price. I had a budget to stay within and they worked with me to make that happen. I love owning a Toyota! It is very reliable to drive and looks good, which makes me look good!