2011 Toyota RAV4

Available in 12 styles:  2011 Toyota RAV4 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Reliable and comfortable

by pvn from | September 9, 2014

I purchased the car few months back and I have good experience. I am really enjoying the SUV drive. I like the pick up. Most of the times i have issues in the Cruise control speed adjusting sometimes it takes huge pickup suddenly kind of jerk. Everything is good but I see few things especially the suspension is not as good as it is. Rear Seats are comfortable only for two and if third person sits then it would be congested.

Best Small SUV I've Owned!

by SUV Fan from New Orleans | March 28, 2014

I've owned an Isuzu Trooper II, Jeep Liberty, Jeep Cherokee, and a Honda CRV. THis little gem is by far my favorite. I'm short, so the adjustable driver's seat and steering wheel are a huge plus for me. It handles like a dream and has a peppy pick-up. I have the leather package and sunroof, and it gives it a sporty feel. It rains a lot in New Orleans, and our streets aren't the smoothest, which is why I drive SUVs. This little baby is a dream for these conditions. The back seat has ample leg room, and the controls are within easy reach. I love it.

Everything I expected and more

by Tommy Haus from Somerville NJ | December 7, 2013

We recently purchased a 2011 Toyota RAV 4 sport from Toyota of Manhattan and really love the car, and we also had a very pleasant experience with all of the staff at the dealership, very knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly. This is our first 4 wheel drive vehicle and much to my surprise we are getting slightly better MPG than our other SUV that we traded in. I also have slightly more cargo space than I did before and the car is very comfortable and handles very well. I've owned many Toyotas and have never been disappointed with their products, it looks like we found another quality car that will serve us well for many years to come.

Watch for paint issues

by ToyotaDontCare from North Carolina | November 1, 2013

I have paint coming off of the roof between the windshield and sunroof. I showed this to the dealer and they raised the issue to Toyota. Since the car has over the 36K miles warrantee I was simply told they don't care and it was not their problem. The car is less than 36 months old and because of my job I have to put on more miles. You will notice paint issues. The depth of paint varies on the roof from the rest of the car as measured at the dealership. Realize that there is NO advantage to having a Toyota over any of the other manufacturers. The quality is not better nor is the service.

Great smaller alternative to the Highlander

by love my toyo from Berlin, CT | June 30, 2013

I traded my highlander for the rav4. Yes, smaller and less room, but gas mileage, reliability, small easy to maneuver...worth the trade. Tough at first, I lived my highlander, but w gas priced and no longer needing the extra room, I'm very happy w the trade. Mine is the bade model e the ESV pkg...I.e. moonroof, bigger nicer rims and tires, 6 CDplayer. ONE BAD THING...huge for me,maybe not for you. The radio stinks!!! DDoesn't go anywhere near adas loud as my highlander. I'm learning to live w it. Oh yeah, I bought used and the person before added a Bluetooth. Love this!!! If you don't have one, get one. Worth every penny!!!

Quite happy with it!

by 50 year old lady from New Hampshire | June 22, 2013

It's only been a month since I got my used RAV4. So far I am very happy with it. I would recommend it to someone with a brain injury or with depth perception problems. After years in a lower car I feel I have better command of the road.

good car

by baba from escanaba mi | June 19, 2013

this is a good car for me and my freinds and family i only use it in the snowing months. with winter in this area . it has all wheal drive.

Best and Safest car my daughter has ever had

by Daughter's Car from Lexington, VA | April 17, 2013

This 2011 RAV4 replaces a 2004 RAV4 with 166,000 miles that was in an accident and totalled, the 2004 was still in great shape and trouble free. This 2011 RAV4 is a phenomenal car, great value, great inside and outside styling, the 4 cylinder engine is economical and peppy, the 4 speed automatic transmission is smooth, the 4 wheel disc brakes stop great, the AWD system is flawless, seats are comfortable, the inside space is great, the comfort features are wonderful, this RAV4 has the Run Flat tires that ride a little harsh but convenient in case of a flat, the moon/sunroof is a treat and the multi-CD radio sounds great. If you're looking for a small AWD SUV, this is such a great choice, not the most luxurious but such a great value, I'll buy another RAV4 anytime without hesitation.

Quality with power and excellent mileage.

by SUV enthusiast from Fairfield,,Ca | January 25, 2013

Smooth power, spacious, comfortable, and extremely well built. Handles well and easy to get into. Fully featured. Only wish it had 6 or 7 speed transmission which would probably help produce better gas mileage. Still satisfied with the mileage considering the horse power this car has. Would recomend to friends and family

Have to wait and see how it works..just bought it

by mac from ny | December 25, 2012

Loooks good so far................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................