2007 Toyota Sequoia

15 city / 18 hwy

Overall

love it

by coach mom from Santa Cruz, CA | April 2, 2012

With the 4th kid on the way, we needed the room and the ability to tow the big-boy toys to the sand Dunes. Best of both worlds.

Love it

by jwh from Sioux Falls SD | February 13, 2012

We had a GMC Acadia and was in the shop almost continously, the stabilty of the sequoia (frame on) over the unibody acadia is REALLY noticable. There is just so much more solidiness and traction to the Sequoia. We purchased one with 85k and plan to drive it to 185k.

Great Large SUV

by MarkH from Lompoc, CA | March 8, 2011

This is my second Sequoia. The first one (2005 - 116K miles) was totaled in a 5 car freeway accident. The Sequoia saved our lives. It was a no-brainer buying another Sequoia. This SUV is quite, tight (no rattles) and can do anything you throw at it. This Toy seats 8 comfortably, pulls a trailer and even has been used to yank a couple of trees off my property. The JBL stereo sounds great and all seating is comfortable. Expect about 13/14 MPG city and 17/18 freeway.

Gas Guzzlin' in TX

by Going back American from Kingwood, TX | February 10, 2011

Good things with this vehicle are: Engine power-Has very good accleration Quad captains are very comfy, especially in the 2nd row. Lots of storage space in both consoles. JBL sound coupled with Navigation. Sequoia's Opportunities: With good power, comes a price. This car will pass anything except a gas station. I average 15-16 combined driving. Electric problems aplenty. Rear window stopped going down at 26k, every single break light on the dash was lit up at 37k, TPMS sensors also out at 37k, and finally the driver's side mirror seems as though it's motor is stuck as there is a constant buzzing and it will not fold. Entirely to many issues to have with such a respected company on a 50k rig!

I love my Sequoia

by A Family Affair from Dallas, Texas | August 3, 2010

My family is a Nissan kind of family, and I was the first to buy a Toyota. It has been such a GREAT car that my mom now has one. The Sequoia is roomy and comfortable...it rides great, pulls a boat great and turns on a dime. It handles better than my Nissan Maxima did! I would recommend this car to anyone, especially a growing family, like ours!

Excellent SUV, but missing out on the features

by Toyota family from North Carolina | October 29, 2009

We traded in our wonderful 2006 4-Runner Limited for a 2007 Sequoia Limited with the luxury package included (center console installed within the first row seats). It's been a fantastic vehicle for our family of four plus our 80lb yellow lab. We test drove the 2008 Sequoias with much disappointed. Yes, it had all of the bells and whistles, but we felt like we were driving a rig; it was overpowering! We went ahead and had back-up sensors and bluetooth added, since the 07's did not offer these typical features (Toyota missed the boat on this!). In addition, we were disppointed that our 07 was not satellite radio equipped. Another big disappointment. All in all, we love our Sequoia and highly recommend it. Our road trips have been very comfortable to say the least and we have plenty of room for luggage and friends.

Well worth the money

by Abbylou from St Louis, Mo | February 1, 2009

I bought this vehicle brand new and I just love it. Both reliable and comfy. I have about 25,000 miles on it and no problems what so ever. My spouse is 6'4 and weighs 270 and he can ride in front or rear captains chairs very comfortably. We have taken long trips and I have averaged between around 17-18 (if you keep the speed down to 70). In town getting around 15 mpg. I will be driving this vehicle for a long time and will probably buy another after. Like the 2007 Sequoia much better than the 2008 model as far as ground clearance and size. New one is too big.

Pleased with purchase

by Lou from Texas | January 2, 2009

I purchased my Sequoia used but I just LOVE it! It handles nicely and is large enough seat the family in comfort. It had a DVD player in it which is a nice bonus for long trips. I recommend this vehicle highly. The only negative (but minor) is the fuel economy, but that is to be expected for this size vehicle.

Nice Size SUV

by Trailer Boater from Boston MA | May 27, 2008

Bought the SR5 Sequoia new this June equipped for trailer hauling. On the highway (w/out trailer) at 65 mph, Im getting about 19 mpg - a pleasant suprise. I like the slightly narrower size of this discontinued model compared to Suburbans and the new Sequoia. The rear seats are awkward to remove - but that is to be expected. Can't believe how quiet it is. The 4.7 engine is marginal for my 6000 Lb trailer/boat up hills.