2008 Toyota Sequoia

Available in 8 styles:  2008 Toyota Sequoia 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Best SUV ever owned

by SUV lover from Wilmington, DE | May 4, 2015

I've owned and driven many SUV's and the Sequoia is best hands down. It drives great, looks good, and has been reliable for the past 100k miles. The only downside is gas mileage but its a 7 passenger V8 SUV so I guess that is expected. The 3rd row seats can fit adults comfortably which is rare. Will definitely buy another Sequoia in the future.

Great Vehicle

by Family Guy from Homewood, AL | January 23, 2014

Having owned my 2008 Sequoia for about a year now, I have absolutely loved it. It has a very comfortable ride, plenty of room, and will turn on a dime. Have had zero problems with vehicle, would highly recommend.

Most Reliable Car I Owned

by mdavis from Cleveland,Ohio | February 15, 2013

The current Toyota is the most reliable car I've owned and is cheap to maintain, if the recomended maintenance is done on time and correctly.

Roomy for all passengers

by MOMMI5 from Michigan | December 19, 2012

We love Toyota and have had nothing but excellent experiences with them so we naturally looked at Sequoia when we needed a large people hauler with towing power. Like other Toyotas we have owned we notice that the leather is high quality and seems more durable than Nissan or Honda's leather. So much room in the 2nd and 3rd rows! More than other trucks in the same class other than the Suburban or YukonXL type trucks. Easier to get into the 3rd row than Armada or QX56- 2nd seats slide forward rather than tumble which also makes the space divided between the back rows adjustable-nice when your passengers have varying leg lengths like our 6' tall son who likes the 3rd row. In the qx56/armada it is not on a track so the room divided between the rows is fixed. Lastly, there is not much room behind the 3rd row. If you need all 6 seats for passengers and still need a lot of cargo space, maybe think Suburban/Yukon. I research things to death and this was my top choice. I did not think I could find all the options I wanted in my budget so I almost bought a QX56 or Armada which is also a great vehicle but less expensive.

08 Sequoia Platinum

by John from West Chester, PA | June 10, 2012

Purchased mine used with 45k miles. Have owned for past year and it has been great! No issues, drives great, very glad we chose this over Suburban we were comparing. Gas mileage not good but expected for big V-8 SUV.

amazing

by H4RUNN3R from new york | March 26, 2012

i bought this limited suv in may 2011 with 36,000 and just last week hit 40,000..i use this as my weekend truck just for fun..so far not a single problem..the ride is amazing..turns heads where ever you go..and best of all not many on the road so you stand out..i looked at escalade/subarbun/infiniti and none of them come anywhere close to this beast..i abosoultly love it

great

by looking for suv from winona mn | March 2, 2012

We looked all over the area for this with no luck. No one had one. Finally I foud cars.com. I found exactly what I wanted 1200 mile away. Called dealer and they flew me out to buy. Without cars.com I would still be looking. Thanks cars.com

First Sequoia

by Kentendo from Erie, PA | January 23, 2012

This is our first Sequoia after having a Sienna, Camry, and Corolla. We're using it to haul our 4 kids and 24 ft boat. The V8 is awesome. Great power, great pickup...but not so great mileage. We live in the snowbelt so the fwd is also a nice feature. A sturdy, heavy vehicle, the Sequoia is surprising nimble with a tighter turning radius than our 2000 Sienna. Better ride, too. It was not a cheap date which is my only knock (so far). We bought used b/c we just couldn't pull the trigger on a new one. Two different dealers told us used Sequois were rare yet both found one within 2 months of us looking. The Platinum model is worth the extra bucks. Cockpit features are easily accessible and the navigation display is easy to use. Highly recommend this vehicle.

goes anywere

by rover from indiana | December 28, 2011

great with no problems at all.like the 5.7 better than the 4.7 engine.Had long vacations of 5 to 8 k and get average ok 18 to 19 mpg full with pax and bags.Original tires are good only for 20 to 30 k get ,LT tires if you travel of raod and hwy.

Love my Sequioa

by sandy from Baltimore, MD | October 22, 2011

Spacious. Kids love the DVD player. Will update the Nav. Overall, It is A very nice SUV. I also love the back up camera, which is a plus.