2012 Toyota Sequoia

See Photos & Videos

Overall

BEST SUV ON THE ROAD

by Linchang from Cleveland, ohio | November 23, 2013

II am currently the owner of my 4th Toyota Sequoia. 3 of them I found on Cars.com for sale by a dealer that was within a reasonalbe distance of where I live. All 3 have been excellent vehicles with great reasle value even with high mileage. The 1s one I bought was a new Seqluoia, the next 3 I found on Cars.com at reasonable prices. Its the best SUV on the road,with more than ample space, comfort and reliability.

3rd Row seating that's usable !

by clamdiiger from Cape Cod, Ma | December 29, 2012

After 3 Navigators, needed a change. The sequoia is one of a few that has a 3rd row seating not just for todlers. Fold awat 3rd row like Lincoln. Car rides better and has less roll than the Navigator especially when carrying 7 people, a full roof top Thule and ski equipment. So far I love it. For the money should have HID headlights, but has a ton of nice features.

Beast

by Lablover from Tennessee | October 8, 2012

So far I like it......researched all competitors. Reliability ,size,& performance was deciding factor. Only disappointment is the navigation ; archaic

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Big but worth every penny

by After school taxi from Cleveland OH | May 23, 2012

We are a family of 5. I have one in college, so he is not with us as much. I have one that drives now and one with temps. So why such a big car? That's what my husband asked me. Well.... I typically drive EVERYWHERE and tote a lot of kids to different activities. I'm a stay at home mom so I get to do all the driving (had it 8 months and have 20,000 miles on it) I love it. I considered a Lexus RX450h but it was too small. My 6'2" 15 year old was too big for the back seat. I previously owned a Pilot (two small) and a '07 Sequoia. This is bigger than that. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my car. It is comfortable, reliable, and SAFE. What I wanted most was a comfortable third row seat. It is roomy and easy to access. I am driving teenagers and they are the size of most adults. The turning radius of the '12 Sequoia is amazing for such a large vehicle. I zoom in and out of traffic with ease. It has great pick up. My husband is currently working 5 hrs away & I have driven there many times through all kinds of weather. I felt confident and safe. PA 80 is wild and goes through the mountains. I have never seen people drive so fast. I have caught myself going 90MPH keeping up with traffic and not noticed any hesitation. The ride is comfortable. Not as comfortable as a luxury sudan but great for as big as my "bus" is. The gas milage could be better (HYBRID please). Overall I couldn't be happier.

New 2012 Sequoia Platinum

by The Dude from Texas | March 28, 2012

The Sequoia is a very comfortable SUV. We drove cross country fully loaded with luggage and six full sized people. The ride is great, handling makes driving, manuvering and parking easier than cars half its size. Great power over the mountain passes in Colorado and very well behaved as we were buffeted by the wild winds of the Texas Panhandle. The most unique aspect of the Sequoia vs the other SUV we considered (Navigator, Expedition, Suburban, Escalade, Armada and Infiinit Q) was that the third row seats were very comfortable and easy access. No more fights about which kid is getting "stuck" in the 3rd row. The 3rd row seats are very comfortable, even for our 18 hour drives... Solid choice, no regrets....