2001 Toyota Sienna

19 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Impressively Reliable, Great for the Price

by Student with a Commute from Worcester MA | April 18, 2016

Owned this car for almost 3 years now, I bought it at 124k miles and now it's up to 168k with no signs of stopping. From what I've seen I'm confident this car will keep going well over 250k if it's taken care of well. It drives smoothly, has lots of both passenger and cargo space, and is the most reliable car I've ever driven. I describe it to my friends as driving around in my living room: it's comfortable with lots of legroom at all the seats. The interior is simple and doesn't get in the way while still having lots of storage spaces. This is the car of choice for road trips. Reliability wise, I couldn't be happier. Beyond some minor failures and glitches that are indicative of it's age, this is the most reliable engine I've ever owned. If you pay attention to the fluid levels and give it a checkup once every few years this thing just won't quit no matter how hard you push it. In terms of performance it does leave a bit to be desired. Being a bigger car (and a mini-van) it doesn't have a lot of horsepower and the fuel economy is a bit lower than I'd like. Overall, this is a super comfortable car that you can rely on with decent performance. For the price I don't know if you'll find a better used car.

perfect for my cubs

by Momma Bear from Cottonwood Heights, Ut | February 10, 2015

Having 5 kids, we needed a big car. The Toyota sienna is the perfect car for us. The gas mileage is wonderful.

Multipurpose vehicle for family or work

by Busy mom from Nortridge ,ca | July 28, 2013

The dealer, Vios is 25 miles from my home. I would have never been aware of them without this site. After searching for weeks I settled on a car with 93,000 miles. Vios even gave me a 30 day guarantee. Service and staff have been 5 star. Reccomend this dealer. The Sienna seats 7 people , with plenty of leg room , Air conditioning is generous even in the back seat. Best of all, I can pull the seats out for row 2 and 3 so I have room to haul all my furniture for the flea market. This is a perfect mom car!

third toyota owned

by Big D from wausau wi | October 24, 2011

Over all I llike the van. It is underpowered with a 3.0 engine although it will pull a 6 by 10 enclosed trailer. the transmission is when it shifts between 20 and 40 miles per hour. I got a good deal on mine with 120,000 miles no rust and does not use oil. I would by another one.

Had some issues

by Peter from Atalanta, GA | June 21, 2010

Have been happy with it but of recent have been having some troubles. The emission codes have keeping me on my toes. Still battling with a Trans. Solenoid P770. Also, the rear door handles have each broken once. And, there is something funky with the electrical system. Dome light coming on and off, fuse for the brake lights keep popping, have to turn the wheel to honk the horn. Stuff like that. :( Bummer, I really liked it!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Car Enthusiast from Portland, Oregon | August 23, 2008

Most Reliable Car I've Owned Just put in gas never needs repairs handles like a sports car great gas mileage

IT'S MY PARTNER!

by MIDDLE-AGED from NEW YORK | December 14, 2007

EASY HANDLING AND COMFORTABLE. It offers enough passenger space to satisfy a family with multiple children. AND IT'S A GAS SAVER.

Great Van

by Max from Rochester, NY | July 16, 2007

Outstanding Quality. I have owned a lot of cars and the toyotas continue to be the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. I fully expect to drive this van for another 7-8 years and at least another 100,000 miles.

Most comfortable Car I've Owned

by Iowan from Iowa City, IA | August 24, 2006

Our whole family really love this car. Especially, power slinding doors and VHS were the best features for my kids and me.

Featured Services for this Toyota Sienna