2004 Toyota Sienna

Available in 7 styles:  2004 Toyota Sienna 4dr FWD Passenger Van shown

Overall

Gives Extraordinary Performance

by Value Consumer from Overland Park, KS | May 2, 2014

Today my daughter purchased a used 2004 Toyota Sienna with low mileage fit for a showroom floor. Our experience there was great!

Go In With Eyes Open

by Primal Fear First Van Guy from Florida | April 30, 2014

We purchased this vehicle because we kept borrowing our friends Sienna. I read the reviews about the front door problems, tires, and side doors failing, so we knew what we were getting into. Interesting enough from what I saw maintenance cost compared to the odyssey was lower so we went with the sienna. Had the leak in the rack boots so had that replaced not cheep. No problems since then. We enjoy the look, room, comfort drive and storage. Plan to take it out on numerous camping trips. 142K miles when we brought it. Hoping to go another 150K before we leave it.

the best of all world

by Next Experience from PONCE' PR | March 16, 2014

its better than a truck can carry studs 4 b8 sheetrook and plywood what can I say? better than this the 1969 Toyota CORONA!

My favorite vehicle ever at age 65

by Toyota customer from Aberdeen, South Dakota | December 7, 2013

I bought this Sienna three years ago with 150,000 miles on it and have not had a major problem. I do maintaince religiously and as a gift for it going over 200,000 miles I gave it a new timing belt. I live in the Northern climate and have been amazed that the power door always works. It gets great gas mileage and I am now shooting for 300,000 miles. I am at 210,000 now.

Family car

by Eva from New Jersey | October 11, 2013

We buy the car like 3 weeks a go but for what i see i can't say much about the car yet , my kids love it so far is comfortable little dirty inside so i am waiting to see how far it can go.

Better than the Odyssey

by Odyssey and Sienna owner from MO | April 8, 2013

We have had both of these makes/models and found the Sienna to be a much more comfortable/smooth ride, and to have features the Odyssey lacked in the same trim. This has been an extremely reliable car for us.

2004 sienna LE

by tee from new york, ny | January 30, 2012

the BEST family car i've ever owned. ride is very comfortable, great interior features, roominess, and quiet.

185k miles, not one major repair

by Ms Practicality from Irvington, NY | January 13, 2012

This car was one of the best investments I ever made. I had not wanted to get another minivan, but needed the passenger + cargo space + AWD for hills in the wintertime. This car seats 7 people plus luggage, groceries, you name it. I moved 3 kids into college, taking mattresses, furniture, appliances, and more. Yet it drives like a sedan and every passenger is comfortable. I have not spent one dime on major repairs to this car. All it has gotten are regular oil changes and new tires. So glad I listened to my mechanic and bought the Toyota instead of my second choice, a Lincoln Aviator.

love it

by fostermom from Rhode Island | May 13, 2011

love the eight passenger seating, Great stereo system. Very comfortable ride*********** cargo space is great

Don't Buy This Car

by Disappointed Toyota Owner from Virginia | February 22, 2011

Without a doubt, this is the worst car I have ever owned. The 2004 Sienna only has 65K miles, but the automatic braking system has failed ($4K to repair), the tires have been replaced 3 times, and the car is in constant need of maintance (hose leaks, freeze plugs, brake pads, battery, etc). The dealer says it is perplexed. The car is in the shop every 5K miles for oil change/rotate tires, etc, yet every time I am there they seem to find something else wrong. At frst I thought the dealer was milking me, but I took the car to another repair shop and they found the same items. The dealer is now giving me a discount on repairs, because I started screaming in the showroom about how poorly the Sienna is made. I also now get free loaners because the car spends so much time at the dealer. The dealer told me the next two things that will probably break are the automatic sliding door cables ($2K per door to repair -- I see lots of comments on this in other reviews), and at about 70K miles, the catalytic converter fails. And, to add insult to injury, the car drives like a big box, with no pick up whatsoever. If you need to jump into highway traffic, you better give yourself plenty of room cause it takes a long time to reach 60 MPH! My mom owned a toyota back in the day, and the car was built like a tank -- i drove it when I was a teenager and it survivied years of abuse from me and my sister. The maintenance on this Sienna costs more than the maintenance on our BMW. Don't be fooled by the low sales price. Spend a bit more on a quality car and save yourself the headache.

Featured Services for this Toyota Sienna