2004 Toyota Sienna

Available in 7 styles:  2004 Toyota Sienna 4dr FWD Passenger Van shown

Overall

Update of Previous Review

by Too Many Cars from Iowa | March 22, 2015

You can see my review from about 5 years ago on my 2004 AWD XLE. I commented that the bumper fell off driving down the interstate. Now, 5 years later, and a total of 183,000 miles. Overall, a pretty good van. Just got home from a 2000 mile vacation, and car running strong. Still got 22 mpg on the trip. It was just time to let it go. Traded in on a 2015 Toyota Highlander. Hope to drive it for 12 years and 180k miles.

Best van EVER!!!

by SS Mama from Maine | January 30, 2015

GET ONE!!! I can not say enough great things about it!! I'm a younger mom and I didn't want an ugly slow van. But this car feels like I'm back in my youthful, sporty, zippy cars. This van is quick, nimble, comfortable and gets better gas mileage then my husband Maxima. I still amaze myself with all the stuff I can haul in the back. I've had a dining room table with four chairs fully set like you see in your kitchen, an ATV, hauled a larger pop-up camper with a weeks worth of supplies and it has taken it all. I've beat the h*ll out of this poor van now that I think about it. Its been down logging trails, been broken into by raccoons, chickens have used it as a nesting box when I left a window down and it has dealt with my unmediated ADHD family. I never want another car!!

Gives Extraordinary Performance

by Value Consumer from Overland Park, KS | May 2, 2014

Today my daughter purchased a used 2004 Toyota Sienna with low mileage fit for a showroom floor. Our experience there was great!

Go In With Eyes Open

by Primal Fear First Van Guy from Florida | April 30, 2014

We purchased this vehicle because we kept borrowing our friends Sienna. I read the reviews about the front door problems, tires, and side doors failing, so we knew what we were getting into. Interesting enough from what I saw maintenance cost compared to the odyssey was lower so we went with the sienna. Had the leak in the rack boots so had that replaced not cheep. No problems since then. We enjoy the look, room, comfort drive and storage. Plan to take it out on numerous camping trips. 142K miles when we brought it. Hoping to go another 150K before we leave it.

the best of all world

by Next Experience from PONCE' PR | March 16, 2014

its better than a truck can carry studs 4 b8 sheetrook and plywood what can I say? better than this the 1969 Toyota CORONA!

My favorite vehicle ever at age 65

by Toyota customer from Aberdeen, South Dakota | December 7, 2013

I bought this Sienna three years ago with 150,000 miles on it and have not had a major problem. I do maintaince religiously and as a gift for it going over 200,000 miles I gave it a new timing belt. I live in the Northern climate and have been amazed that the power door always works. It gets great gas mileage and I am now shooting for 300,000 miles. I am at 210,000 now.

Family car

by Eva from New Jersey | October 11, 2013

We buy the car like 3 weeks a go but for what i see i can't say much about the car yet , my kids love it so far is comfortable little dirty inside so i am waiting to see how far it can go.

Better than the Odyssey

by Odyssey and Sienna owner from MO | April 8, 2013

We have had both of these makes/models and found the Sienna to be a much more comfortable/smooth ride, and to have features the Odyssey lacked in the same trim. This has been an extremely reliable car for us.

2004 sienna LE

by tee from new york, ny | January 30, 2012

the BEST family car i've ever owned. ride is very comfortable, great interior features, roominess, and quiet.

185k miles, not one major repair

by Ms Practicality from Irvington, NY | January 13, 2012

This car was one of the best investments I ever made. I had not wanted to get another minivan, but needed the passenger + cargo space + AWD for hills in the wintertime. This car seats 7 people plus luggage, groceries, you name it. I moved 3 kids into college, taking mattresses, furniture, appliances, and more. Yet it drives like a sedan and every passenger is comfortable. I have not spent one dime on major repairs to this car. All it has gotten are regular oil changes and new tires. So glad I listened to my mechanic and bought the Toyota instead of my second choice, a Lincoln Aviator.

Featured Services for this Toyota Sienna