2007 Toyota Sienna

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Love the Bells and Whistles

by Grandma from Oregon | March 23, 2013

Just recently purchased an 07 XLE with 91,000 miles. Too new to me to speak on more than the initial impressions. Love the handling and comfort of this vehicle and believe it will provide many more miles of road trips for my grandchildren and me.

2nd time around

by Lovin' my Ride! from TEXAS | March 27, 2012

3 1/2 years of trouble free driving in our '04 (bought with 86K). XLE w/leather. Very pleased in every repsect and traded recently for the '07 Sienna Limited. In near perfect condition inside and out! Wonderful and getting even better mpg than the '04. As high as 28 on road - averaging about 18.5 mixed. This is a fine van - don't know what could have made it better unless they had given it to us outright! I also lease a '10 Camry it it has been virtually trouble free.

I Love It!

by Toyota Lover, Dodge... not so much from Frankfort ,KY | February 17, 2012

2007 CE (basic) 7 passenger Fwd is a great van. weve owned it about 1 3/4 years and has been GREAT so far. we bought it used. It looks great but i do gotta admit the style is kinda bland. dont get me wrong though, its great. the 3.5L. V6 is a Beast. has a lot of pick-up-and-go. Gas mileage is good. not the EPA (which is wrong most of the time anyway) estamated 27 highway. Love the 2nd and 3rd row reclining seats although the middle seats dont recline that much. Love that the 3rd row folds 60/40 into the floor. the middle seats tumble foreward for more cargo or to access the 3rd (only used if you have 8 passenger seating which we don't) or can be removed for even more cargo. Do wish we had 8 passenger seating though. I was surprised with all the stuff that came with the basic model. Love the AUX jack (Mp3 audio input) and the middle windows roll down. just wish the windows were crankdown. they never break and it isn't much harder than push a button.the passenger side seat moves over to mak a bench seat. now i know what your thinking about that. you trip over the seat belt. well it just so happens that the pasenger side captain's chair with the seatbelt mounted on it. overall the car is AWESOME ( and i mean AWESOME) if you get a minivan get this one.

I like some on the features better than our new 1.

by JJ from Spring Valley, Ca | May 10, 2011

This is our third Sienna and it has been great in both handling and style. The depenability factor comes with the name... standard.

Love my van

by llcolorado from Denver, CO | May 6, 2011

Love the Sienna. 1. It starts every single time. 2. It has enough pick up to merge onto a high speed freeway safely. 3. The fold flat seat are fabulous - giving us lots of flexibility in cargo space or seating with one handed ease.

Good Car with some annoying drawbacks

by DoItYourselfer from Lakewood, NJ | March 5, 2011

Overall 2007 Sienna 8 seater is a good van. It has plenty of room for both passengers and luggage (unlike the 2011 model, whose 8th seat is only about 6" wide and can only fit a skinny child, who is old enough not to require a car sit). It's performance is decent (for a minivan, that is) and if the reliability matches that of the older Toyotas it's a good value for the money. At the same time, I have to mention that It has a number of drawback, and while no car is perfect, I found these drawbacks to be especially annoying because most of them were absent in the older versions. For example it has no key hole on the back gate, which is no big deal if you have a remote opener, but if you share the car with your spouse, like I do, and like me have 2 sets of keys but only one remote opener, and like a real gentleman, give it to your wife, you might have to walk around the car a couple of extra times to lock and unlock the back. The older siennas, for a contrast, did have the key hole. Another drawback is that there is not enough light in the back, so the baggage area is not illuminated, so if you have to load or unload the car in the dark, better get your flashlight ready. The roof rack lacks side holes for the straps, but I guess you can get around it. Finally, if you like to fix your car yourself you might be in for some unpleasant surprises, because while the older Toyotas were a pleasure to work with, the newer ones require special Toyota tools for things as simple as an oil change. To sum up, it's a good car, but in some ways it's worse than its predecessors, which makes me wonder about 2011. I guess when it's time for me to get my next car I'll take a closer look at other models.

versatile and comfortable

by traveling fool from missouri | October 10, 2010

I enjoy driving this minivan across the plains or down in the country. It's very comfortable and easy for me to climb in and out and i'm under 5'. Always starts, nice power, big enough for a mattress for sleeping. i've been very happy with it!

Don't waste your money on this car

by Neil from MA | December 3, 2009

I am extremelly dissapointed with this car. Since I bought it, I have been facing several issues. The last one was the most scary thing I have ever seen. My wife was driving the car in a busy highway here in MA. By sudden, the car abruptly stopped working. She was in the middle of the road and my baby with her. She was almost hit by several cars behind. She tried to turning it on again, and nothing. Any yellow light on the control panel, nothing. After two one hour, the car was towed to the closest Toyota dealer. They determined that one of the coil cylinder failed. It doesnt make sense for a 70000 miles car. My second car is a Rav4 01 with 170000 Miles on it, and I have never ever faced similar situations with it. I bought a Toyota Sienna for safety matters. I am so dissapointed and planning in jumping over Honda, or any other brandname. Extremelly expensive to mantain too.

Best Minivan I've Owned

by Rocket Scientist from Costa Mesa, CA | February 24, 2009

Great car. Well designed. Only missing power doors and seats on LE model for it to be excellent all around.

2007 Toyota Sienna Limited

by Traveler from San Bernardino, California | March 25, 2008

Very nice vehicle, handles good has good visibility out and around vehicle. Back up camera great, love the side shade screens for our area. Mirror fold which is great for tight situations. Good ride. Caution! Be sure you get the latest in the map disc. 7.1. Ours came with 5.1 and they would not update it even though we had less than 5,000 miles on the car. They want $245.00 for the latest disc. REALLY CHEAP SHOT TOYOTA.