2009 Toyota Sienna

Available in 7 styles:  2009 Toyota Sienna 4dr FWD Passenger Van shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Super Stable at Highway speeds, Reallly versitile

by Road Warrior (Over 50,000 miles per year) from North Central Connecticut | December 15, 2011

Loved the Sienna, (It was my third one (2004, 2006, 2009) The ONLY problem, It couldn't pull my new travel trailer...had to move up to a 2010Sequoia.

A depenable rugged car.

by Science Teacher from Wickenburg, AZ | September 12, 2011

This is the third Toyota I've owned and the second Sienna. You may pay a little more for this vehicle but it will serve you for years without any major problems. My last Sienna was 10 years old and had almost 200,000 miles on it. I never had any problems with it. In fact, I never even changed the spark plugs. The ride is very comfortable and you sit up right instead of laying down as in some vehicles. I carry large telescopes and having the back seats fold down into the floor is really handy.

The best Van I`ve ever driven

by scorpiox from Poland | February 11, 2011

Nothing to say the best of the best vans on the market. The AWD is working as in Subaru. This i will never change for another.

BEST MINIVAN OUT THERE!

by John from | January 16, 2011

This is my 5th Sienna that I have owned and it is so far the best one. My first to current was a 1998 Sienna LE, 2001 Sienna XLE, 2005 Sienna XLE, 2008 Sienna Limited, and my current 2009 Toyota Sienna Limited AWD. The AWD system is amazing (if you are lucky enough to find one) and performs extremely well not only in wet conditions but also in dry conditions that handling is more controlled, stable, and has a tighter grip on the road. I am so glad I traded my 08 for this AWD Sienna because the difference is like night and day. The styling looks modern, luxurious, and very efficient. It handles much better than the Odyssey on the highway and gives a much quieter and softer ride. I can honestly say that this is the best minivan out there and I hope my upcoming 2012 Sienna will be just as good!

Excellent Minivan

by NH Girl from new hampshire | November 13, 2010

Well, I was devastated that I needed a mini-van for my job! But after driving this van for several years it has been a pleasure to drive and it holds everything I need. I drive 25K plus miles a year and I'm never stiff or tired after my long trips. I have the XLE Limited with AWD. I have been at a complete stop on a steep hill during a very bad snow storm due to the vehicle in front of me fishtailing up the hill and once I proceed up the hill there is absolutely no slipping. This vehicle goes great in the snow. I love the remote door openers, the sound system, the heated seats, etc..... If you must drive a mini van I'd highly recommend the Sienna. The only draw back I have is mine came with run flat tires. These are terrible as you must replace them every 20,000-25,000 miles. Be sure to get one WITHOUT these tires unless you arent driving that much. This is our vehicle of choice for family trips. I would buy anither one of these vans.

Overpriced Average car

by Canada from Canada | July 4, 2010

This is my second Sienna LE and it has the same problems with engine. It is not responsive and it has high gasoline consumption. When I try to accelerate it holds back and then jumps forward. Not very good in mountings. Gasoline consumption is far from advertised for the city and high way cycle. (I am very quiet driver). Some of the plastic is trembling inside the car. Some noses in the left passenger door. Changed the brakes twice for the first 70K. I find it very inconvenient that the car does not have day light sensor to turn on the lights when it becomes dark. I think that it is overpraised for the existing quality.

nicer van than dodge

by van from treynor, ia | January 28, 2010

A much nicer ride and handling than our dodge caravan. Easy to use controls. The gear shift takes some getting used to.

Only the best

by jc from ga | September 27, 2009

Toyota realy has the best cars trucks & SUV's around today. I am so happy to be able to get into this van.

excellent mini van compared to others

by amac from rio grande valley,TX | September 26, 2009

I have had my 06 sienna for almost 6 months and have put on over 10k. The comfort is a little less than my 03 town and country, but reliability and almost trouble free totally surpass it. When I drove though the mountains of Mexico I noticed it didn't have a lot of power to pass. Back in Texas where it is flat, it has plenty of power. It is plenty useful for moving things with the folding seats. This is a much easier vehicle for caring kids around compared to a car. totally recommend to others

This thing is a comfortable money pit

by Disappointed Owner from New York | September 10, 2009

If you don't mind more frequent maintenance and paying a bit extra to keep the van on the road, go for it, otherwise look elsewhere. We own a 2004 Sienna LE. We waited several months and paid a premium (at the time it was the most expensive van on the market) for it because we wanted the best. What we got was nothing but headaches, and repair bills. The Sienna goes through tires and brakes every 20 to 25 thousand miles. In 5 years we are working on our 3rd set of tires and brakes(note, not second rate tires or brake pads either). In the first year of ownership the motor for the power sliding door burned. We had to escalate the issue to Toyota national customer service and fight with them for nearly a month before they would honor the warranty. The radio (CD player) broke after about 3 years. Now at 5 years, app. 50k miles the radiator has leaks and Toyota will not do anything to assist. I am not the only one with these experiences, just go out and read the blogs. We paid a lot of money for a premium minivan and all we got for the money was a lot of repair bills. For all you readers that want the "plus" side. It is very roomy. The van is probably the most comfortable on the market; it has a smooth quite ride, and handles well. The engine has plenty of power so you can relax about having to merge into traffic from short ramps and passing trucks on the highways. It has nice finishing touches to it and plenty of little features (one of the reasons I bought it, now I don't use or even remember most of those bells and whistles). Remember it's big (as minivans go) so tight spots are tricky to maneuver.

Featured Services for this Toyota Sienna